ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Sorry been out of the game y’all. Put in for time off months ago for camping with the family for my oldest sons birthday trip. We had a great time and now my back and shoulder are killing me lol. Pushed the littlest on a tricycle down a hiking trail for 3/4 a mile...bent over the whole time, it was killer. But we had tons of fun!

Howdy Lee. Great pics of the kiddos buddy. Looks like y'all had a good time. Did the fish cooperate and bite fall y'all? Looks like the gators were out and about. Hope the virus stays away from you and the family. Take care my friend and as always stay safe. :givebeer:

LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
Howdy Lee. Great pics of the kiddos buddy. Looks like y'all had a good time. Did the fish cooperate and bite fall y'all? Looks like the gators were out and about. Hope the virus stays away from you and the family. Take care my friend and as always stay safe. :givebeer:
Howdy Ray, I didn’t see a single person catch a fish. We’ve never had good luck at this spot though. Yes the gator was sunning himself, thought he was going to have a duck for dinner but he let it slide. I hope so too and for you as well sir. Have a good night sir, stay away from the crazies

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Thursday, 1 am. really nice day. got lots done. camp fire all afternoon and evening. my day: noon til past 10:30 pm, outside. but no rural mowing. tomorrow. 71f now. 88f the high. cooler weather reported to be inbound here. i can go with that! seems the neighborhood, if not the city is a bit quiet these days. well, other than the gun shots! :omg:

neighbor stopped by with more smoked brisket, homemade pinto beans and homemade potato soup. very tasty dinner, it was! :yes:

weekend coming up, soon. :)

Leeroy

Addicted to ArboristSite
What is it Leeroy?
I've driven those little fork trucks, pretty fun.
Hi Brett! It's food for the hayfields.
You asked about the gypsy moth logs: the mill sells high grade lumber. Flooring ,paneling, furniture stock and the like. One reason mills don't want it is because it dries at a different rate than fresh cut wood in kilns.

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
View attachment 810729

View attachment 810731 View attachment 810728
Good afternoon all.
Went to do some cutting as rain scheduled for most of the remainder of the week. It looked like elm to me(and tulip); going to make a raised planter
out of one of these rounds.

Stihl dealer called & the 661 R is ready for pick up on Friday afternoon.

Saved the largest log for trying out the 661 & the 395xp
Awesome looking wood pile there Mark great pic thanks for sharing :hi::rock2:

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Sorry been out of the game y’all. Put in for time off months ago for camping with the family for my oldest sons birthday trip. We had a great time and now my back and shoulder are killing me lol. Pushed the littlest on a tricycle down a hiking trail for 3/4 a mile...bent over the whole time, it was killer. But we had tons of fun!

Great pics Lee is that’s a nice alligator there :crazy2:

knockbill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning everyone,,, another day of uncertainty,,, its a bit stressful,, as the county and a few surrounding are in lock down now,,,, I took a few saws that aren't used often and cleaned, serviced and started them yesterday... I could still scrounge more wood at a distance from others, but we're supposed to stay home.... So I'll just do my part to keep safe...
Its nice to see the pics of everyone's open space, with room to gather/split/stack... keep em coming!!!!