• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Good morning. 42*/cloudy. Happy Sourdough Bread day. Got a couple of orders for wood yesterday and that should tap out the dry wood for the season. Gonna split some dry locust for me today. Have a super day guys. FS.
Good morning Steve hope all is well with you today my friend :hi::drinkingcoffee:

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Howdy folks :hi: . 44° heading to 73°, clear, and calm wind. Hope y'all are surviving these crazy times as well as possible. I don't see folks on this thread being the sky is falling type:rock:. Yard needs mowing today and some work in the garden. Take care gents, be safe and stay healthy. :givebeer:
Mornin Ray. Looks like a bad time in TX last evening.:surprised3: At least it wasn't a truck load of beer. Have a good one buddy.:cheers:

stihl023/5

stihl023/5

Addicted to ArboristSite
RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Mornin Ray. Looks like a bad time in TX last evening.:surprised3: At least it wasn't a truck load of beer. Have a good one buddy.:cheers:
Howdy Steve:cheers: . I didn't notice the great TP accident this mornino_O. I reckon some folks will be crying. I don't have to worry about TP. The General has been hoarding that stuff all of the 37 years we've been married. She's always had a phobia of running out:crazy2:. Take care buddy and be safe and healthy. :givebeer:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Good morning. 42*/cloudy. Happy Sourdough Bread day. Got a couple of orders for wood yesterday and that should tap out the dry wood for the season. Gonna split some dry locust for me today. Have a super day guys. FS.
we make it often here. have our own starter. picked it up in San Francisco when I was there visiting in the past. its the good stuff! dates back to Ketchikan in its early days, even before all the Klondike Gold Rushers arrived... I keep it in two batches. to ensure its safety. don't want to loose it.

Image result for Cartoon Sourdough Bread