• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Howdy folks :hi: . 44° heading to 73°, clear, and calm wind. Hope y'all are surviving these crazy times as well as possible. I don't see folks on this thread being the sky is falling type:rock:. Yard needs mowing today and some work in the garden. Take care gents, be safe and stay healthy... and stay home! :givebeer:
hi RAY - 53f here about the time ur post showed up when we was 'stirring the troops'. 73f our high, too. TV weatherman said it best and got it right last nite on news from the Travis TV Weather Home Studio: "a beautiful, nice day today here in Southeast Texas!" sure was. another today it looks like.

surviving: todate, am surving just fine. :) actually, unaffected to any extent so far.

mowing/garden: my yard is doing fine. but I can see how it has responded to the fertz the other day. it would like a 'shave and a haircut', though... time will tell. worked in garden over past couple days. hard not to want to with weather like this. onions bulbing nicely, peppers showing promise, dug some spuds, tended to asparagus patch, new spears arriving, put in some beans... blue lake bush, contender bush, yellow wax bush, beer bush doing great, too! :)... and 24 lima bean seeds. they r in a 'nursery row'. will transplant to where the sugar snaps were. yep!, they are all gone now.

time to dry them now... think I mite get more seeds than I ever had expected! lol
P9100034.JPG
P9100028.JPG P9100031.JPG P9090001.JPG P9090004.JPG P9090022.JPG P9090012.JPG P9100032.JPG
Image result for image beer growing in garden

:cheers:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
good morning - 62f currently. another great day ahead. low 70's and sunny. windmill matches winds 'aloft'... 3 mph, turning like on cruise! ~ hope to get in a bike ride. plenty to do today, but never quite sure just what till I get out there. no doubt will water the garden, ck on things with a cup of :drinkingcoffee: in hand. ~serenity~ wood to stack, wood to cut... even wood to split. time will tell. hope u have a good day!

this covid stuff on tv all the time has really affected my :givebeer: schedules. in fact...
zaa.JPG
:laugh: no joke! :cheers:

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Too many here trying to claim "essential "
G'day Ya'll. There is only an advisory/recommendation in this county. I reduced my interactions with peeps from not much to less. Having retirement income I am "eating out" more often at better drive by the window places. Less monies are spent on other more standard items. Tho a garden rake may be helpful near closing time at LOWE'S or opening.
Anyone able to copy paper copy 041 manual? Searching ,error on 1st not av
Praiying for Ya'll health

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good morning crew :drinkingcoffee:.
@farmer steve was right about the fake news, gotta keep the information on the net as scattered as possible, it's not until Friday :happy:. But thanks for all the well wishes :cheers:.
It's a balmy 40 out now and heading for a blistering 48.
Hope you're all having a great day.

Well had this all typed out this morning and when I hit post it said 403 forbidden :badpc:.
So now my phone is giving me that code, but my computer is working :rolleyes:.