• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Good evening Todd. Pressure washed the house yesterday. One day next week want to do daughter's house. Read that recently - 68 year-old Australian prospector found a 7.12 pound gold nugget (4.65 pound pure).
Was that in Australia if so can you post a link lucky bugger:rock2:

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Yes Todd just out of restroom at library. Free wifi with no extra charge for environment control, lol.
Auction gave a bag with 2 pair socks my size and a transformer for ho trains or cars. May work well for 60 yo old lionel in my stock, $1. 4 ton bottle Jack $3, mantis tiller $7. Food $6.25. Companionship with "Curley Joe " and others priceless .
Met 1st corona virus survivor! Man mid-late 70's, out of quarantine 4 days. Terry is doing ok but doesn't expect to be truly well, breathing well for 3-4 weeks.
Cases have picked up in county so the ranch will se more of my time once again. This is alright since projects need more attention.
Hope y'all keep breathing easy
Really good to hear Terry’s doing ok !This covid19 is starting to ramp up downunder unfortunately ,people not adhering to the government’s recommendations:crazy2:

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Really good to hear Terry’s doing ok !This covid19 is starting to ramp up downunder unfortunately ,people not adhering to the government’s recommendations:crazy2:
We realize that our government is conflicted in telling the truth. Masks with openings large enough to allow virus size and larger thru have been shown by CDC studies with influenza to have no effect. The malaria drug given at 4x normal level causes heart problems and worse trouble. The Docs prescribing 200mg twice a week have near100% recovery rates in people with highest susceptibility. Those over 65 with pre-existing conditions. Their assistants and the docs with no masks take same drug and haven't contracted carona flu. But this info and deaths called c-19 where underlying or pre-existing conditions are more likely. A man in hospice for 7 months passes away and ruled c-19 cause of death.
Can't believe mass media, the person's pulling the strings twist stats around also leaving some important aspects unheard.
It is aggravating to know that my dependance on Veterans Administration health care may lead to a premature demise of me, and others already in the grave.
But I'm still breathing freely. May y'all continue doing the same