• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Happy wife because you ate the eclair like she told you :lol:. Yes, when it gets real dry in the summer and I have to go mow weeds I'll wear one.
hi chipper! ~ ... and I felt so guilty eating it, too! :rolleyes:

mask, mowing, dry - no doubt that makes sense!

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

View attachment 855071

G' afternoon all. Sunny & low 70s.

Below average temps for September; maybe it will snow by 3rd/4th week of Oct, like it did last year(Oct 31)
I liked that dog helper vid, SA! I could have used one of those when planting all that liropi.

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Good morning. 49*/clear. Happy Double Cheeseburger day. Looks like a possible Hoodie day with temps struggling to get to 70. Off to the corn patch shortly. Have a great day guys.FS.
can you just imagine... a guy so hungry he had 2 of them! reminds me of the double mint ad: 'two mints, two mints, two mints in one!'

two meats, two meats... two meats in one! (cheeseburger)

for those with an extra active appetite today:
Image result for image big double meat cheeseburger
Image result for image big double meat cheeseburger

and don't forget a side of fries = to the same level of satisfaction!
Image result for image big side of fries

well, 'bon appetite!'... that ought to hold ya til the tomorrow! and I guess while we are on the subject... something to wash it all down with, too:

:cheers:

two beers + two beers... two's beers, lots of fun!
:drinking:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Good morning everyone. It looks like fall is here. It's a cool 37 here this morning with a high of 67 in the forecast.
that would definitely suggest fall here! that's for sure. reminds me, will be time to plant some peas pretty soon... i'd even go for a hi of 67f! lol :yes:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Good morning everyone :drinkingcoffee:. 48 here now and heading to 73 or 78 depending on who you trust :oops:.
Managed to get the yard mowed and a carb on the pressure washer(and it even ran great for a while), we had a bunch of company over early so I didn't get much else done so back to the list today. I had some problems getting the main jet out of the carb and by the time I was finished trying I had managed to break off an easy out in the carb, okay I'll try another carb. Well that one the needle wasn't in the hole for the seat which would cause the float bowl to overfill, and it did :(. Which in turn poured fuel into the cylinder and it hydro locked the engine, I pulled the plug and got all the fuel out of the cylinder and that's where it sits now. So the 20-30min carb cleaning is taking a few hrs :dizzy:. The carb cannot be removed without first removing the bolts that hold the engine to the cart as the carb is positioned facing the handle and you need about 3/8" more to get it past the studs, I'd trim the studs a little shorter, but there wouldn't be much left lol. I thought about turning the engine around on the cart(but it would make it hard to pull over) or using another cart I have. It's a new day full of new adventures :laugh:. Hope you all have a great day.
wow! :surprised3: sounds like a bit of a SNAFU day! yikes...

> I had some problems getting the main jet out of the carb and by the time I was finished trying I had managed to break off an easy out in the carb,

been close many times, or so it seemed! then double trouble!! was like that trying to get the bit of broken bolt threaded end out of frame nut for engine cover hold down bracket in van other day. I could see it just mite break! then I would have more problems than just drilling and tapping some reasonably mild stee! ~

Image result for image broken off easy out

better than...

just like a small drill bit, don't wanna break it!

Image result for image  easy out broken in two

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

good morning here so far. hope ur's is, too! nice day out. windmill perky. catching up with some good :drinkingcoffee:... I'll get there... :cool: now 84 out. mite see 93! a rain free day is promised, well.. forecast! never got too much done outside yesterday, other than watering the new borders. some inside work suddenly needed some attention and when that was done so was most of the afternoon! quite productive, none the less! :)

have a good day! ~

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

she said she would like some :barbecue:'d chicken tenders tonite for dinner. think I mite go for it, too! add on a NY strip maybe :) 'over n out!'
well, I never got the NY strip on to the grill... chicken turned out great! and I had a better idea...

decided to fry up some venison. Black Buck Sirloin steak ... glad I did, man! ~ what a deliciously tasty meal that made. thawed, seasoned, I cut into medallions, rolled in flour, fried in bacon grease, cast iron pan, plated with some garden fresh okra and a baked spud side, cilantro and 1010's w dash salsa on top ... and 'yum, yum boy oh boy!' :numberone: 'melt in mouth!' tender... so tasty. imo, some really fine chow ~ "kick a** all the way! :buttkick::laugh: :givebeer:
P2240026.JPG

P2240004.JPG P2240007.JPG P2240011.JPG P2240020.JPG

with a taste tester for the chef, ck on the progress! lol
and even the pan grits scooped up.
P2240018.JPG P2240023.JPG
thot I would have plenty leftovers, but alas, must confess...

gave in to the mid-nite snack urge on this one! :yes:

the 'bonus' good news is, 4 or 5 more in freezer, too.
and deer season coming up... all in all :rock2:

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
well, I never got the NY strip on to the grill... chicken turned out great! and I had a better idea...

decided to fry up some venison. Black Buck Sirloin steak ... glad I did, man! ~ what a deliciously tasty meal that made. thawed, seasoned, I cut into medallions, rolled in flour, fried in bacon grease, cast iron pan, plated with some garden fresh okra and a baked spud side, cilantro and 1010's w dash salsa on top ... and 'yum, yum boy oh boy!' :numberone: 'melt in mouth!' tender... so tasty. imo, some really fine chow ~ "kick a** all the way! :buttkick::laugh: :givebeer:
View attachment 855218

View attachment 855219 View attachment 855220 View attachment 855221 View attachment 855222

with a taste tester for the chef, ck on the progress! lol
and even the pan grits scooped up.
View attachment 855223 View attachment 855224
thot I would have plenty leftovers, but alas, must confess...

gave in to the mid-nite snack urge on this one! :yes:

the 'bonus' good news is, 4 or 5 more in freezer, too.
and deer season coming up... all in all :rock2:
All I can say is Yeehaw ! :blob2:

knockbill

knockbill

Addicted to ArboristSite
I decided to clean the wood stove and chimney today,,, nothing went right!!!! Took about an hour to get a piece of soot out of my eye,,, tough to do when you need glasses to see it!!! Then I had to replace the stove pipes,,,another trip out... And the best part,,, one of the chimney brush rods came apart about ten feet up the chimney!!! Fortunately I was able to put a long thin bolt thru a plastic pipe and hooked it in a hole in the rod to pull it out,,, bet I couldn't do that again !
But,, it's done!!!!