• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

knockbill

knockbill

Addicted to ArboristSite
sounds like you showed that ol chimney who's boss kb! - I bet you could fix chipper's mower's oil lean in a flash! ;) best part is u got that soot out of your eye... yikes!

hmm, guess I need another :drinkingcoffee: solo past couple days, gotta go get it myself...

brb
Just got lucky with that stuck brush!!! Got a rope tied to the brush now,, in case it happens again... Yep,, that piece of soot kept breaking into smaller parts,,, finally got it washed out when it turned to dust... I had glasses on too, must have snuck in...

woodchuckcanuck

woodchuckcanuck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Morning everyone, was a long weekend and couple day wife was sick all weekend vertigo and throwing up ...
My wife suffered from that vertigo a while back. Not nice. She got a prescription for Betahistine Hydrochloride 16m (Teva-Betahistine 16mg). She took one and the vertigo quickly went away. Then when she feels some of the symptoms coming on, she takes a half pill, and in 10-15 min she's back to ok.

NIP Group
chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good evening guys.
Got to where I think the oil leak is at and pulled the cover to find a special gasket under it, I was thinking I would cut one from the gasket material I have in the basement, that ain't happening. So I call the dealer and he happened to have two in stock :clap: , and they were only like $14. Buy the time I left I had spent 140 on enough to fill a small grocery store plastic bag :dumb:, and I didn't even leave with a saw:laughing:.Gasket, oil filter, 2 quarts of oil, drive belt, and a steering damper. He told me the steering damper was 75, I said can you price match at 61 and he said 65, so I guess I got a deal :laugh:. Managed to get a couple saws clean, then went to a buddies after the dealer and did a little grading with the new hotrod.
Here's the boy with the new bota(wearing his coonskin hat :p), and my buddy with his little "tractor".
Hope you all had a great day too.
Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 10.14.06 PM.png

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good morning. 49*/clear. Happy Double Cheeseburger day. Looks like a possible Hoodie day with temps struggling to get to 70. Off to the corn patch shortly. Have a great day guys.FS.
Well no double cheeseburger, but I did have one with cojack covered in bbq sauce :sweet:.
Hoodie tomorrow, cold front pulled in tonight :happy:.
Hope you had a great day.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
don't you watch the news! ?? :rolleyes: I do, even if it biased! lol ;) well, other than foxx...

it was all over the news last nite chipper! with charts - air streams taking the smoke infested west coast's cover... up N and then E along the US/Canadian border... across you, the GL's... and bit dippy down into NY, etc... with headlines: west coast smoke reaches east coast!

no haze down here per se last nite... was out side early new day... could see stars... no clouds... blue skies this morning with some strata-like cirrus... thin, white...
I do normally online, but I haven't kept up with everything lol.
Oh, in Australia fox is a liberal channel, it's all about the money and a little opposition brings in the cash. Lat being said I do like some of their reporters, as they actually report :).
I was talking with a buddy shortly after posting that, he saw that they has a good bit of smoke in NY and that most of it went south of michigan.
Sure am glad because I don't need any help with poor breathing :baba:.
Guess I need to check out the charts :reading:.
Hope you had a great day bud.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Anybody else have the diesel pump hose pop off the pump while filling up? Happened to me today.
View attachment 855388
Only when I leave without removing it from the tank:laughing:.
Today running the loader on my little kubota I was dozing with the cutting edge and went to move the bucket flat, ended up the handle was in my hand but it wasn't connected to the tractor :surprised3:. Good thing is I was able to drive it back to my buddies shop since it was about 3" off the ground, then we pulled the plate and re-welded it and bolted it back on. I told him the Japanese can really weld, two 1/4" welds lasted for just over 900 hrs. The new ones are a little longer, hope I get over 2000 hrs with it :).
Have a good evening.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Good morning. 54*/clear. Happy Apple Dumpling day. I'll have mine with a scoop or 3 of vanilla ice cream please. :) Spent a good part of yesterday getting a flat fixed on the tractor. :dumb2: Got a quote on new ones. $298 each.:dumb2::dumb2: Headin out shortly to pack peppers and pumpkins after the last cup of :drinkingcoffee: Have a great day men.FS.