ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Good Morning check in

Flint Mitch

Flint Mitch

ArboristSite Guru
Good evening guys.
Busy weekend here.
Just had some rain pummel us here along with some higher winds.
Great because wee really needed the rain and it came after my wife's party :clap:.
Hope you're all doing well.
Its just now arriving here. Some decent lighting

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Flint Mitch

Flint Mitch

ArboristSite Guru
What's up Mitch.
I heard a bunch of it, but didn't see any :(.
The shelf cloud was pretty awesome when I was driving back from Jackson.
I may be up in saginaw tomorrow.
View attachment 860990
Same old crap different day! Haven't been on the forums much lately. Stop by the store on your way through if u have any hardware needs. I'm closer tomorrow 11-8 lol!!

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Same old crap different day! Haven't been on the forums much lately. Stop by the store on your way through if u have any hardware needs. I'm closer tomorrow 11-8 lol!!

Well feel free to give me a call/text anytime. Thanks for the offer, there's always a chance. I'm looking at trailers right now, if I don't find a better deal I'll give the guy up there a call to see if he's still got it.
You got all your wood done.

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
What's up Mitch.
I heard a bunch of it, but didn't see any :(.
The shelf cloud was pretty awesome when I was driving back from Jackson.
I may be up in saginaw tomorrow.
View attachment 860990
Must be a large front , since its just hit here up North of Superior . Strong winds with pelltering rain . Hope it blows over overnite , have a trip 200 miles to Northbay tomorrow for a few days . The leaves should be off the trees completely when I get back lol.

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
$12.50. heck of a buy there SeMoT - do u acquire all these auction prizes for personal use?...
The modern equivalent is a biscuit system. Power cutting to fit thin football shape of glue connection for same type of lineup and
Gluing. I'm interested in keeping up with a collection of older hand tools, till the profit causes release. There are surprising bits of equipment out there, and can only be gotten when they show up. Last one of these was a rusty tool with one sleeve buried in bottom of a milk crate.
Rest easy y'all

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Must be a large front , since its just hit here up North of Superior . Strong winds with pelltering rain . Hope it blows over overnite , have a trip 200 miles to Northbay tomorrow for a few days . The leaves should be off the trees completely when I get back lol.
Good evening sir.
Yes, it looked to be pretty big. We were under some sort of an alert for up to 50mph winds and 1/2 hale, we didn't see all that, but the wind was blowing hard. I had the leaves cleaned up real nice for the party on Saturday, and had hoped to get them today before the rain, but I had to run out. Maybe by tomorrow night they will be dry enough to get after, but we haven't lost all of them by any means.

cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
Good morning. 55*/rain. Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends. Rain is much needed here so I'm not complaining. I'll get to try out my new rain suit I bought 2 months ago when I go out to pick stuff later. Have a great day guys. FS.
Havent looked at the radar but have a feeling whats left of Delta has mainly gone west of here. Dark and pretty quiet with hardly any rain and light wind. Expected a storm and so far have gotten zilch.
Will check radar when i exit to find Delta. Lol
Stay loose and vote Trump!

russhd1997

russhd1997

Innocent By Stander
Good morning everyone! It's 45 and raining with a high of 54 in the forecast.
We had a great time camping. It's nice to have a travel trailer with a furnace. The temperature when we got up yesterday morning was 28. We had the thermostat set at 70 and the trailer was nice and warm when we got up.

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk