ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Good Morning check in

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
Early Good morning ! Still sunny here in T.O. a little cooler only 47 f heading to 61 f this afternoon , however I be traveling back home by then lol. Heading up North of Lake Superior on the weekend to winterize fishing camp , then getting ready for heading further North to hunting camp next weekend . Lots of travel in my near future , gotta love it . Have a enjoyable day all ! :drinkingcoffee:

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
Studded tires work well if you're not doing a whole lot of driving on bare pavement. If you are on bare pavement mostly, the studs will wear down quickly. Just use chains to get you out of the slippery spots.
Methinks All of Sandpoint & Sagle, Id will be "slippery spots" during the winter, as the average total winter snowfall is in the 5 ft plus range
Lot is in the mountains, so studded tires would be the way to go for 4 months or so.

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Good afternoon everyone. We're at 57 here now and suppose to hit 66, not sure that will happen, much like yesterday, but the clouds/overcast could clear out and warm up for a quick bit yet. Overall the temps are cooling and they are calling for 30s Fri morning.
Lots of running around already pictures of the crews adventure at 5, I'll just say it's whatever floats your boat lol. Hope your all having a nice hump day.

hi chipper - we may see some highs of only in the 60's soon. if no clouds weather folk calling for low 70's! nice stuff... :)

60s and 70's ~ floats my boat! :yes:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Good morning. 52*/clear. Happy Chicken Cacciatore day. Need to figure out how to do a ZOOM meeting with the lawyer and my sister today. :badpc: This kinda stuff is above my farmer pay grade. Just picking some stuff for auction this morning. Have a great day all. FS.

"...not my job!"

lol ;)

a meal like this right up there in the Very Tasty department...
Image result for image chicken cacciatore

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Early Good morning ! Still sunny here in T.O. a little cooler only 47 f heading to 61 f this afternoon , however I be traveling back home by then lol. Heading up North of Lake Superior on the weekend to winterize fishing camp , then getting ready for heading further North to hunting camp next weekend . Lots of travel in my near future , gotta love it . Have a enjoyable day all ! :drinkingcoffee:

sounds like some ice fishing maybe in future plans... and hunting, too! Moose? I bet it would winderize pretty good on its own! :cold:

should make for some good winter surf n turf dining! ;)

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
midnight firewood scrounge. no campwood in the lot... got 3 of these...just this side of 1/2 cord or so is my guess. maybe bit more! two loads dint feel quite right, but 3 did. passed on 4 or more. just cut n stack! :numberone:then another neighbor dropped off about half as much here in fresh pecan. he pulled it down out of his pecan tree. had made a semi-widow maker night before. I was gathering up the midnight scrounge across the street... and suddenly I heard it c-r-a-c-k-!!... but could not find it in dark. lol, was right above me when I walked over. obscure in the night's darkness!! told him about it yesterday. said, and it sounded substantial! then we found it. :rolleyes: look, up there, omg! :rolleyes: pecan: firewood and cooking/smoking wood. lots of pecan around here... burning, smoking and... pies!

midnite scrounge. hand cart - quiet. no engine noise late at night... nor any :confused: text messages the next morning! lol :cool:
P3250005.JPG

a whole yard full of the stuff ~ just 10 houses down... just shy of 2 hrs work.
P3250001.JPG P3250002.JPG P3250003.JPG P3250004.JPG