ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Good Morning check in

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
good morning. 81/88. no rains til tonite maybe. front arrives with rains behind. some winds, windmill already in action. southerly... should be a nice day 1602775703630.png some splitting planned for tomorrow. need to get set up today. splitter should be running in tip top form... it will be a 2-man crew. campfire, split, load and stack! ~ :chop:

feeling pretty good this morning. some :drinkingcoffee:and yesterday's bike ride. dual action. 10 miles! [oo-rah!] 2 legs, 5 in afternoon... 5 after 10:30 news. plenty running lights. I like the headlight to be a steady beam. flashing/flickering red for tail... but a car, taking up road and in middle... little too close... moved in time, but I got the message. so now I will run headlight flickering, too! it was a drop off, I had changed to flickering... and they were plenty over to the L! just like down on the flight line and in the air... sawing, too! Safety First!

have a nice day. weekend upcoming and just around the corner...

knockbill

knockbill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Dr's yesterday... routine ~ synopsis? 'still kickin'!' lol :laugh:

prognosis: a few more years anticipated.... ;)

have a nice day. lots nice weather down here. cooler soon, too
Glad to hear it,,, I got an appt next week,,, hope I fare as well!!! Mid 70s here this PM,,, rain tomorrow, I think...

cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
Glad to hear it,,, I got an appt next week,,, hope I fare as well!!! Mid 70s here this PM,,, rain tomorrow, I think...
LOL...JUST CAME BACK FROM NEUROSURGEON APT. OVER IN WAREHAM. HIS RECOMMENDATIOM IS NO SURGERY AT THIS TIME. LATEST MRI SHOWS 3 DISCS DEGENERATED. OLD MRIS SHOWED THEY WERE OBLITERATED. WHO DOES ONE BELIEVE?
ALL O KNOW IS I CUT UP 10 CORDS OF LOGS OVER IN CARVER THIS MORNING FOR OLD COLONY FIREWOOD. THE 79 MAKITA AND THE PORTED 268 WERE RUNNING GREAT. MORE ORDERS FOR FIREWOOD THAN WE CAN KEEP TRACK OF!
DAMN THE TORPEDOS...FULL SPEED AHEAD.
MAYBE GET A PORTED CHINEE HUSKY OFF CZ! BUT NIKO WONT LIKE THAT. SAW A 660 ON EBAY FOR $495. EURO JET AND MM SAW IS GREAT.
STAY LOOSE. COOLER WEATHER SETTING IN. PROBLY AFTER THIS NEXT RAIN. ALOHA...

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
View attachment 861495

Good gosh...:dizzy:

Cloudy & mid 50s, freeze tonight; time to light up the insert.
The only important item on todays To-Do list is Vote

Good morn all.
Looks like it may be in Michigan :surprised3:.
Make sure you put you ballot in the bag outside the polling station :cry:.
Have a great day.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
hi chipper - we may see some highs of only in the 60's soon. if no clouds weather folk calling for low 70's! nice stuff... :)

60s and 70's ~ floats my boat! :yes:
Heck yeah, best part of the yr :happy:.
Float your boat lol.
Sorry I didn't get a link to the pictures yet, been real busy.
Here's one, more at 5, maybe lol
image.jpg

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Truck said 28 this morning Brett. Guess winter is comming. Maybe we will get lucky and have snow on halloween again.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM
What's up bud :drinkingcoffee:.
Yep, chilly here too, but we are ready.
Hot fire burning and still have two window units in just in case lol.
I'll be down your way Sunday, heading down to buy another trailer, they've been coming and going pretty fast. I tried to call you the other day when I was down there, needed to borrow a 1 7/8 ball setup because the guy said the trailer I was buying was a 2". Ended up running up to Uhaul and buying one, 35 bucks :rolleyes:, I probably have 5 in the basement.
The guy also had a ham radio tower/antenna in his storage unit he may be selling too. I kept his number as I thought you may be interested.
Have a great day.