ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good morning guys :drinkingcoffee:.
30 degrees here this morning, ice on the back step when I went out to grab some wood from the rain last night.
I used a bunch of old paycheck stubs to start the fire today, I burned them up just like the money I got from the checks :laugh:.
Heading to the mid 50s so a nice warmup, but it feels good out to me :). It may be a good day to remove at least one of the AC units, I like them in because they let enough air in so I can have hot fires, but not too much where the house would get cold real fast.
May do a little pressure washing today :cold:, who knows when the next warm week will be coming. Hanging with friends tonight.
Have a great weekend everyone.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
I didn’t even notice a missed call. Sorry man.

I think i know exactly were a loose 1-7/8 is sitting too

You been selling trailers? Did I understand that right?

He has an antenna eh? Shoot me his number when you get a chance. No hurry. Super busy at work doing 7 days the past 5 weeks so my free time is spent with the boy right now. Did get 2 days off in there though.

Hope all is well with you and the family Brett.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM
Good morning neighbor.
No problem, figured you were working, but I also figured I'd try or you would have said "yeah we were just sitting at the house, I could have brought you one, you should have called" LOL.
Yeah, I've sold a few this fall, bought another beater yesterday and a flat bed for a truck. I went for two trailers, but the snowmobile trailer had a bent axle so I passed(may get it later though).
Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 8.40.05 AM.png
On the ride up I was thinking about your comment about the snow, I drove thru some "fat rain".
Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 8.40.43 AM.png
I saw your brother up north too:laughing:.
The duals were sticking out completely past the body, and half the time he was driving one was over the yellow line or hanging off the rd.
Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 8.43.28 AM.png

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
He means window AC. Just in case

hi U&A - LOL yeah, I know! :rolleyes: just j/king him! I din't turn on any of my window unit heaters this morning... but with the house at 71f... I did turn on the heater. first time this season. chilly morning again here. upper fifties... hope you have a nice weekend and

thanks for the clarification! ;)

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Pretty close Tex lol . Had some snow accumulation last week that melted by noon. I will have snow up at hunting camp when I head out for Whitefish dip netting 2 nd week of November always do !

hi B - I can remember those mornings of yesteryear... and it had snowed overnight. "Oh boy!... it snowed!!" fresh, untracked snow all over. even down here many moons later... still bit of a thrill to have it snow... down here in the land of heat and plenty of it! ~

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Good morning. 41*/clear. Happy National Pasta Day. Hauling the last load of wood home from the 6 cord pile I snagged. Leaf mulching later. Have a super day guys. FS.

came in from working outside all day yesterday and the QB said, "there is some pasta I made if you want some?" I had some homemade spaghetti sauce still to use and so it went well together. a bag of 3 blends pasta. screw spiral, log ribbed and shell. good grub! plenty left for today, too! ~
Image result for image buy pasta spiral log shell

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Good morning guys :drinkingcoffee:. 30 degrees here this morning, ice on the back step when I went out to grab some wood from the rain last night. I used a bunch of old paycheck stubs to start the fire today, I burned them up just like the money I got from the checks :laugh:. Heading to the mid 50s so a nice warmup, but it feels good out to me :). It may be a good day to remove at least one of the AC units, I like them in because they let enough air in so I can have hot fires, but not too much where the house would get cold real fast. May do a little pressure washing today :cold:, who knows when the next warm week will be coming. Hanging with friends tonight. Have a great weekend everyone.

reminds me of

Image result for image lighting cigar with money

hi chipper - you may not know when next warm week will be there, but we do. we get cold one day, warm the next. all in the same week! lol. tv weatherman said last nite... "Fall came today, but was just passing thru....!"

it was definitely a fall day yesterday! and warmer today.

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
good morning! 66/79. 1602947448802.png winds at 6. maybe later, windmill staring off into space! no rains, but saw on report maybe some rains! o_O

what a dif a day can make! Thursday seemed normal enough, but by mid afternoon of raking yard of pine needles, etc... I was beat. 20+ piles. 4 hrs and done in! just fluids. fast fwd to a brisk, cold morning. yesterday. upper 50's! and a bit of a Lumberjack's breakfast... even if the backyard type... pants and sweatshirt, etc... and put in a full 8 hr day. same stuff, all day manual labor... 15 more piles, all picked up, etc and then mowed entire yard. was past dark when I came in. could have gone easily... another 2 hrs! I do like the 'curb appeal!' a full 'clean sweep!' the mowing was the easy part and a :givebeer: eased me along... :cool:

I like a tasty breakfast on cold days. couple yard eggs and a PB&J with blueberry jam. energy!

worked great on the cold day, never could do it on a hot So Texas August day...
............. P3270001.JPG P3270002.JPG

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
Afternoon folks ! Sunny and the snow is beginning to melt that arrived late last nite . 33 f heading to 37 f later this afternoon . Diesel is loaded , trailer has the quads and side by side strapped down . Food , adult beverages and riffles ammo , chainsaws , double checked , were on the road to Moose Camp . 3 " of white stuff on the ground up North as we type . Yeehaw , on the road we go , see you all later , be Safe ! :blob2:. P.S have my new phone so should be able to check in tomorrow lol.

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
a small kitchen project. an idea I have been thinking about for some time. seen them over on Az. really want(ed) one just like my folks had back when. was a chrome rack to bake potatoes held 6. scarse'er than hens teeth! I noted an 8 spike rack other day. and have only seen the one I would like in an online pix. and at the asking prices for some, would think they r made of gold! so after some thinking it over, I finally decided close would be good enough. and I did like the 4 spud rack on Az. then thought, hmm... what abut 2, then use the center as a double holder post and then... there is the 6 post rack to bake potatoes on. not just like Mom's, but close enough to be warm and fuzzy! ~ ;)
P3280008.JPG
P3280004.JPG P3280003.JPG P3280005.JPG P3280007.JPG
made of aluminum. sharp posts. should work just dandy! will bake them tonight maybe, or tomorrow... fresh baked spuds, SP&B! and couple then for fried and/or hashbrows, too. $8/9 or so for one rack, two pack avail $14 or thereabouts. as luck would have it, we ordered the 2 pack on Prime Days... so got a discount and with a cr we had at Az off some delivery issue... and so got my '6 post' almost like Mom's potato baking rack for just over $4.00. it was the 2-fer pack that got me to thinking, double 2 and then 6 posts! works for me! :)

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Afternoon folks ! Sunny and the snow is beginning to melt that arrived late last nite . 33 f heading to 37 f later this afternoon . Diesel is loaded , trailer has the quads and side by side strapped down . Food , adult beverages and riffles ammo , chainsaws , double checked, we're on the road to Moose Camp . 3 " of white stuff on the ground up North as we type . Yeehaw , on the road we go , see you all later , be Safe ! :blob2:. P.S have my new phone so should be able to check in tomorrow lol.

"they went that-a-way!..."
Image result for image moose camp