• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Good Morning check in

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning neighbor.
No problem, figured you were working, but I also figured I'd try or you would have said "yeah we were just sitting at the house, I could have brought you one, you should have called" LOL.
Yeah, I've sold a few this fall, bought another beater yesterday and a flat bed for a truck. I went for two trailers, but the snowmobile trailer had a bent axle so I passed(may get it later though).
View attachment 861902
On the ride up I was thinking about your comment about the snow, I drove thru some "fat rain".
View attachment 861903
I saw your brother up north too:laughing:.
The duals were sticking out completely past the body, and half the time he was driving one was over the yellow line or hanging off the rd.
View attachment 861904

Nice looking trailer and flat bed. All aluminum eh? Very expensive with the way steel prices are now

I am sooo ready for snow man

My brother

Hay man, my truck has no lift and is on OEM wheels......just went up to 35’s is all

Now my wife...... she just got her lift installed yesterday and we put it right to work to see what the “squat” was like. This truck keeps amazing me. Bilstein’s 2.5” in the front and 1” in the back.

Got 2 loads with the ranger and 2 loads with my truck today. All green Cherry Oak and maple. Mostly oak though. The guy had them cut down for lumber for building furniture i guess. I got all the “bad stuff”. There are 2 oaks on the ground in the woods that are about 28” i bet. Up for grabs. Also, he was using a cool little 011

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Nice looking trailer and flat bed. All aluminum eh? Very expensive with the way steel prices are now

I am sooo ready for snow man

My brother

Hay man, my truck has no lift and is on OEM wheels......just went up to 35’s is all

Now my wife...... she just got her lift installed yesterday and we put it right to work to see what the “squat” was like. This truck keeps amazing me. Bilstein’s 2.5” in the front and 1” in the back.

Got 2 loads with the ranger and 2 loads with my truck today. All green Cherry Oak and maple. Mostly oak though. The guy had them cut down for lumber for building furniture i guess. I got all the “bad stuff”. There are 2 oaks on the ground in the woods that are about 28” i bet. Up for grabs. Also, he was using a cool little 011

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM
Almost have the wife talked into a Ranger. Doubt She would let me load it with wood though. How you like the Hankooks? On my second set since new on the F 150. 80K miles.

cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
Afternoon folks ! Sunny and the snow is beginning to melt that arrived late last nite . 33 f heading to 37 f later this afternoon . Diesel is loaded , trailer has the quads and side by side strapped down . Food , adult beverages and riffles ammo , chainsaws , double checked , were on the road to Moose Camp . 3 " of white stuff on the ground up North as we type . Yeehaw , on the road we go , see you all later , be Safe ! :blob2:. P.S have my new phone so should be able to check in tomorrow lol.
SOUNDS GREAT! WE'RE ALL JEALOUS!
MORNING GANG. 34 HEADED UP TO 59. DEAD CALM OUT WHICH IS HIGHLY UNUSUAL. SUNS CIMING THRU THE WHITE BIRCHES. LOOKS TO BE A GOOD ONE.
YESTERDAY HEADED OVER TO HARRYS IN MIDDLEBORO FOR SOME GREAT CHOW GOT REARENDED BY A COLLEGE GIRL IN HER CELL PHONE . WIFE AND I WERE IN THE NEW OLD VOLVO V9O STATION WAGON AT R44/ 105 LIGHT AND WHAMMO!. CAR IS BUILT! MINOR DAMAGE BUT COULD MEAN ANOTHER CHAINSAW!
WHERES CZ? NEED ONE OF HIS PORTED CHINNE HUXFARMA CHAINSAWS! LOOKING ON CELL THIS MORNING HAVE A 92CC FOR $350! 105CC FOR $450 LOL!
STAY LOOSE GOOD PEOPLE AND HAVE FUN! ALOHA!
WHERES OLE NIKO?

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good morning guys.
Got down to 47 last night, heading to 48 today lol.
I need to head back to one of my favorite fishing spots today as my excursion broke down there last night when the boy and I were getting ready to leave :cry:, the good thing is I'll be going back to one of my favorite fishing spots:lol:. I did however manage to stick a couple salmon before heading back to the truck in the dark with no fish. I fished for over an hr without hooking any other fish, couldn't believe I was that out of practice, as I like to think I'm pretty good catching salmon. So I decide it's been dark long enough and we start packing up, I look at my hook as I need to put it thru the eye of the tip in order to pack it up, no hook, just a fly with a half broke hook:sucks:. Well maybe my luck will be better today, may land a fish or two and maybe the truck just needs a starter.
Hope you all have a great day.

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Good morning. 39*/clear/frosty. Happy Chocolate Cupcake day. :sweet: Wally world this morning. and looking at 029 "FARMBOSS" for one of my wood customers later with hard pulling issues. ??? Have a great day all. FS.
trucks come in various sizes and such, firewood... even saws, too. looks like chocolate cupcakes as well. my Mom often made them. first the mix, then the lil paper cups, dif colors, baked in cupcake pans, then frosting etc... and they never lasted long! ;)

seems whoop.ie pies make good chocolate cupcakes. happened to see them on How Its Made other day...
Image result for image whoopie pies
Image result for image whoopie pies

I bet some chocolate cupcakes would go well with some chocolate ice cream, too...
P3210062.JPG

but alas, I have neither.... :cry:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Good morning guys. Got down to 47 last night, heading to 48 today lol.
I need to head back to one of my favorite fishing spots today as my excursion broke down there last night when the boy and I were getting ready to leave :cry:, the good thing is I'll be going back to one of my favorite fishing spots:lol:. I did however manage to stick a couple salmon before heading back to the truck in the dark with no fish. I fished for over an hr without hooking any other fish, couldn't believe I was that out of practice, as I like to think I'm pretty good catching salmon. So I decide it's been dark long enough and we start packing up, I look at my hook as I need to put it thru the eye of the tip in order to pack it up, no hook, just a fly with a half broke hook:sucks:. Well maybe my luck will be better today, may land a fish or two and maybe the truck just needs a starter. Hope you all have a great day.
what a story! no fish, no starter... no truck!

>Well maybe my luck will be better today

we can only hope so.... :)

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
what a story! no fish, no starter... no truck!

>Well maybe my luck will be better today

we can only hope so.... :)
I did sell the exmark yesterday though. It was a good/sad feeling, hope I can find a replacement for it, oh wait I already did :p.
I got the anti scalp wheel adjusters all removed and lubed up and ready to go, and now I have room to store the little tractor in the woodshed :clap:.
Just sent a message on a nice 16' enclosed trailer for more storage, sure I can fill that pretty quick:laughing:.
We have some storms coming into the area so I'm going to get the yard cleaned up and then head up and see if I can't get the truck fixed and back tonight. May even get to put my line in the water again, this time with a good hook, pictures later maybe lol.
Have a great day.