ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
Well folks snow again falling , woodstove stoked with Maple and Ash , generator filled and the Moose are all hanging in the reefer trailer ready for the ride home tommorrow . More snow forecast again for the next few days so a early departure would be prudent . Time to turn on the Satellite and watch the 1st game of the World Series , with a few Molson Canadian and maybe even a few Bushmill black on ice ! :cheers: Another successful Moose Hunt over Cheers !

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well folks snow again falling woodstove stoked with Maple and Ash , generator filled and the Moose are all hanging in the reefer trailer ready for the ride h ... OME I'll bet he meant, before baterry died
Forgot to mention had been waiting news if Wuhan coronavirus has been in my vicinity. Mechanics daughter & spouse, kids have proven bug free after a week isolation, so he woodn't have it to pass my way TG

cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
Good morn all. 62/38 with some much needed rain on the way.

We've had several field fires within the area due to high winds, extremely low humidity & dry soil(we are in a moderate drought)
BAD DROUGHT HETE TOO BUT HAVE HAD SOME RAIN LATELY AND THIS MORNING IT POURED.
CUT AROUND 4 CORDS OF LOGS LATER WITH THE 79 DOLKITA AND THE PORTED 268.
THINKING OF GETTING THAT BLUE CHINEE 92. ANYONE WITH ANY FAMILIARITY WITH ONE? CZ...HOWS THE CHINNEE 372'S DOING? HOW MUCH FOR A CZ PORTED CHINEE?... KID HAD ONE AT THE YARD SAT. MORNING WITH A MM. RAN WELL! ME AND THE SPLITTER JOE ARE DEFINATELY INTETESTED. HOW ABOUT THAT CHINEE 070 105 CC? WE'RE CUTTING SOME HUGE LOGS FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE. 79 HAS ITS HANDS FULL. LOVE TO FIND ANOTHER DOLMAR HOME DEPOT RENTAL FOR SALE! MINE WAS $150 BRAND NEW. CHAIN WAS ON BACKWARDS AND KID AT HD THOUGHT IT WAS MESSED UP. ME...I PLAYED DUMB. WHICH AINT HARD TO DO. LOL

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Good morning. 60*/Foggy/80*? later. Happy Apple day. The guy dropped off his 029 Farmboss yesterday with starting problems. Poured the molasses out of the fuel tank for starters. :surprised3: Sparkplug gap was hard to see with all the carbon buildup. Told me he hadn't done anything to it since new.(1991?) :crazy2: Picking some parts at the stihl shop tomorrow. Have a great day guys.FS.

cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
Good morning. Back from the beach celebrating our delayed 15th wedding anniversary. Supposed to have been in March. View attachment 862355
GOOD GOING SAM! ANYONE CAN STAY MARRIED FOR 15 YEARS IN THESE STRANGE DAYS IS ALL RIGHT!
GOD BLESS YOU BOTH. MANY MANY MORE!

cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
Good morning. 63/83-foggy.
FOGGY HETE TOO...56. WIFE WENT OUT TO VOTE AND THEN WALLY WORLD...OF COURSE. ME IM WAITING FOR THE OLD BONES TO SHAPE UP SO I CAN GO CUT UP A MOUNTAIN OF LOGS FOR FIREWOOD. NEED ANOTHER SAW OVER 5 HP. 262 IS 4.7 AND 310 AND EFCO ARE IN LOW 4'S. 61/272 NEEDS A CKUTCH COVER WITH NO CHAIN BREAK. DECOMP IS IN THE WAY. SUCKA HAS A BRAND NEW HIWAY 72 CC P/C IN IT AND I CANT USE IT!
SHOULD GO DOWN AND SEE LEE IN FALMOUTH. ? SUNDAY.
STAY LOOSE FOLKS. AND SAFE. ALOHA.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good morning friends :drinkingcoffee:..
49 now heading to 53 with a slight chance of rain, looks like more rain coming tomorrow early morning into the afternoon.
Managed to get the yard/leaves taken care of before the rain, but I think it's gonna need it again if it dries out.
I'd say we have lost better than 2/3 of the non-oak tree leaves in our yard, not much of the canopy left.
Have a great day.
Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 10.11.35 AM.png

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Morning folks on the road 36 f heading to 43 f this afternoon with partly cloudy skies . Road out of camp to the highway was pretty messy with the warmer weather . Another 150 miles till home , check out the trailers and equipment and back on the road . Have a Great day ! :drinkingcoffee:
Be safe buddy.
Glad you guys got some meat :barbecue: :sweet:.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good evening folks, hope everyone had a good day, neurologist said I was doing amazing considering where the stroke was and the amount of damage,I didn't realize how bad it was till he showed me the mri,have a dead spot about the size of a cell phone, guess my work is not done on this earth.
Good morning Del.
Glad you're still with us for sure :).
Got a package the other day, thanks.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Nice looking trailer and flat bed. All aluminum eh? Very expensive with the way steel prices are now

I am sooo ready for snow man
emoji851.png

My brother
emoji1787.png

Hay man, my truck has no lift and is on OEM wheels......just went up to 35’s is all
emoji4.png

Now my wife...... she just got her lift installed yesterday and we put it right to work to see what the “squat” was like. This truck keeps amazing me. Bilstein’s 2.5” in the front and 1” in the back.

Got 2 loads with the ranger and 2 loads with my truck today. All green Cherry Oak and maple. Mostly oak though. The guy had them cut down for lumber for building furniture i guess. I got all the “bad stuff”. There are 2 oaks on the ground in the woods that are about 28” i bet. Up for grabs. Also, he was using a cool little 011

2007b6e045004a2faae8e39d6862c2ca.jpg

687f17c848f68f4fdce5305bd248ab20.plist

dbd63924ef30756e50c3fed0acf634fc.jpg

81c771e90c102a135bd6267b34246106.jpg

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM
emoji231.png
Nice loads man.
Looks like both rides are doing their jobs and doing it well.

Yeah that truck was so wide with those big ole duals on it, it was taking up the whole road.

You're not tricking me into cutting a dirty 28" log:laughing:.

ray benson

ray benson

Tree Freak
Good morning friends :drinkingcoffee:..
49 now heading to 53 with a slight chance of rain, looks like more rain coming tomorrow early morning into the afternoon.
Managed to get the yard/leaves taken care of before the rain, but I think it's gonna need it again if it dries out.
I'd say we have lost better than 2/3 of the non-oak tree leaves in our yard, not much of the canopy left.
Have a great day.
View attachment 862766
The Ash trees around here got a very intense yellow/orange color, but it only lasted a few days. Quite a nice lineup you have there.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
You and me both! Was at the web tween here and the hereafter in 1972, mid April. This time in '72 was just out of hospital , wasting time in transition barracks San Diego, Navy. Think I outa be done soon , but an 81 yo manj tells me I'm liable to last as long as he has.
Play safe
Good morning Tony.
I was adopted out there in 1970 when my dad was stationed in San Diego, so I was just out of the hospital a little before you lol.
Glad were both still around :cheers:.