ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Good Morning check in

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Good morning. 47*/cloudy/showers later? Happy Cranberry Relish day. Headin to Wally world this morning to see if the panic buyers left anything on the shelves.:laugh: Checked out the wood yesterday and looks like ash and cherry with some hickory thrown in . Was a little nervous walking through the guys pasture with a 2,000 lb.+ Angus bull watching us. :crazy2: The farmer said he was friendly but I wasn't gonna try and walk up and pat him on the head. Have a great day guys. FS.

Oldmaple

Addicted to ArboristSite
33F/1C up to 43F/6C and dry today. Off to the deer woods for a little bit this morning looking for that all elusive whitetail that is older than 6 months. Don't need this
1606045448531.png but something bigger than this 1606045599797.png would be nice. Framed out the all the window jambs at the renovation house yesterday except one, then ran out of wood. :angry: Now they need to be stuffed with insulation to get ready for the insulation inspection hopefully this week. Make it a good one everybody.

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
33F/1C up to 43F/6C and dry today. Off to the deer woods for a little bit this morning looking for that all elusive whitetail that is older than 6 months. Don't need this
View attachment 869553 but something bigger than this View attachment 869556 would be nice. Framed out the all the window jambs at the renovation house yesterday except one, then ran out of wood. :angry: Now they need to be stuffed with insulation to get ready for the insulation inspection hopefully this week. Make it a good one everybody.
The one on the right visited again this morning, but woodn't stay for a pic. Usually see it when I come home late. 20201122_094418.jpg
Not going in creek today! I hang on to diagonal trunks pointing downstream as I duck under em, as a reference. This is result of a couple inches of rain over time. If a couple more land in short order the creek has been up to lense level of the pic previously.
Have a great weekend folks

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Good morning. 47*/cloudy/showers later? Happy Cranberry Relish day. Headin to Wally world this morning to see if the panic buyers left anything on the shelves.:laugh: Checked out the wood yesterday and looks like ash and cherry with some hickory thrown in . Was a little nervous walking through the guys pasture with a 2,000 lb.+ Angus bull watching us. :crazy2: The farmer said he was friendly but I wasn't gonna try and walk up and pat him on the head. Have a great day guys. FS.
as far as I am concerned... a must have for TGD dinner! cranberry this or that. imo, just makes a bite of dark meat perfect. not too bad with white, also. canned is ok with me, chilled. the QB usually makes some. actually have some left over in refer... more than a couple months old! lol ;) still every bit as tasty as day made. well, imo. just yesterday we were taking about our 'needs list' for TGD dinner... and subject of 'do we have any cranberry sauce' came up... think we will just do canned.

Image result for Image display Canned Cranberry Sauce

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
View attachment 869553 but something bigger than this View attachment 869556 would be nice. Framed out the all the window jambs at the renovation house yesterday except one, then ran out of wood. :angry: Now they need to be stuffed with insulation to get ready for the insulation inspection hopefully this week. Make it a good one everybody.

hi Om - how was the deer hunt this morning? anything more than just signs? my Dad always said, signs are a good thing... especially if fresh.

signs and trax even better! ~
Image result for Cartoon Deer Tracks

'good hunting!'

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Morning folks ! 27 f heading to 36 f . Heading to the wood landing to buck up some Oak & Maple logs with the 7910 xd and will likely buck up some White Pine with 5105 H & 346 xp for kindling . Enjoy your Sunday :drinkingcoffee:
hi B - sunny Sunday here! :)

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
The one on the right visited again this morning, but woodn't stay for a pic. Usually see it when I come home late. View attachment 869589
Not going in creek today! I hang on to diagonal trunks pointing downstream as I duck under em, as a reference. This is result of a couple inches of rain over time. If a couple more land in short order the creek has been up to lense level of the pic previously.
Have a great weekend folks

nice pix, SeMoT ~ makes me think you could almost cast in a fly line and land a nice trout!... those white caps make me think of a mountain stream...

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
good morning - 76/76. 1606066152526.png windmill active and proud this morning. Precipitation: 10% Wind: 0 MPH Humidity: 70% nice bike ride yesterday. gear adjustment improved situation. first 1/2 mile in 1low... perfect. next 1/2 mile in 2... good, then a skip. off n on skips, but much improved. guess I will just leave it alone as don't want to upset the apple cart. what the heck?! it has skipped from day one. lol. imo, worn parts inside. maybe a broked retention spring. sometimes just best to leave a sleeping dog alone. iukwim! watched some tv last mite. my ol alma mater was on the grid iron. had to ck out the action. them Dawgs took Az to the cleaners first 3 qtrs. in collegiate play! then they woke up. still, nice to see the ol school win. :cool:

I am not too big on reality show... especially those on prime time main 3 chls. :rolleyes: but a good docu vid can hold my attention. one last nite about the Titanic was engaging! and the one about DB Cooper... quite interesting. they came up with a prime suspect... but DNA testing seemed to eliminate him... although he was sure looking good as they outlined him. bit evasive, worked for Boeing, knew the 727, was an expert jumper, could mod chutes,
Image result for image cartoon db cooper jumping
taught jumping at Issaquah Sky Sports just outside Seattle over by E side of Lake Washington where I made my first 3 static line jumps! :surprised3:. but according to show, now they have DNA reportedly from mr DB Cooper off neck tie left on jet before he exited... and plan is to do a CODIS data base search... but some protocol required. guess... will be the next show on the subject. show hinted they were on right track... as neck tie also had minute bits of titanium in it, used by Boeing building the 727, etc and not a common material then. or people working with it. and their suspect 'a person of interest for years'... worked with it all then. and as a younger man resembled the DB caricature drawings. imo, both docu's interesting... imo, especially being from the area, etc.

Image result for image cartoon db cooper jumping