ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
Morning folks ! 27 f heading to 36 f with mostly cloudy . Getting ready for Whitfish netting @ fish camp next week . The Grand kids are over today to load the smoker and deep fryers into the Wells Fargo Trailer with the Side by Side . Have 20 lbs of Venision Jerky and Moose burger patties and links in the cooler , 3 cases of Miller and a bottle Black bush just in case . Told the oldest Son , we should probably bring the Snowmobiles since they had a foot of snow last weekend lol. :rare2:

cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
had a fried bird couple back. I liked it. I like smoked birds, too. we will do ours in an oven bag...
BEEN COOKING TURKEYS IN A PAPER BAG EVER SINCE MAY HOUSTON, MY BUDDYS WIFE IN OHIO, TAUGHT ME YEARS AGO.
ALWAYS COME OUT JUICY. BUTTER THE BIRD 1ST...SALT AND PEPPER. .325...20 MIN TO IB. NOTHIN TO IT! STUFF WITH WHATEVER! LOL
CLOUDY..WARMIN UP SLOWLY TO AROUND 48. OCEAN GETTING COLDER.
STAY LOOSE. BOMBSHELL COMIN!

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good morning :drinkingcoffee:.
41 heading to 45, and foggy out. Looking at the radar show a little rain that's almost here and more rain coming a few hrs after.
Need to get the tractor off the trailer, since I didn't go yesterday and won't make it out there til next week. The saws are ready for a little cutting so I'll have to oblige soon:chainsaw::lol:.
Hope you all have a great day.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Someone has to wake the chickens up. :) How are yours doing? Did they start laying yet?
Good "afternoon" Steve.
I was still up o_O, looked up and it was 3am :surprised3: and I needed to start a fire, then I got caught up in a video :badpc:. The good thing is even so I don't sleep all day:rock:.
Have a great day.

djones

djones

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning all, 20° and cloudy. Animals are fed and watered, bipeds fed and overstuffed from an early Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. We are going to our neighbors for dinner but we wouldn't have any leftovers from their dinner so Wifey made a turkey dinner with all the fixins for us. Leftovers for me, Wifey not so much. Spent most of yesterday taking down 10 trees and chipping the tops and branches plus the clean up for a friend of my neighbor which means for free wood only. The climber worked for $$ since it was his equipment, the chipper and the articulating tractor with a clam loader.
climber.jpg I guess you could say he was out on a limb. A few poplars, a few pines and an Oak. He only climbed the tall pine and one leaning poplar. He wanted to climb the Oak but I convinced him to just put a rope on it and pull it over with his tractor, easy peasey. It might of been the funny cigarette that put his mind at ease. Have a safe Thanksgiving everyone. Play safe out there.