ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Good Morning check in

Oldmaple

Oldmaple

Addicted to ArboristSite
42F/6C up to 45F/7C and dry today. Went out and sat a while behind the barn but no wooly whitetails moved by. Did get one last Sunday, then a doe and a buck on Monday morning so took three to the processor yesterday. The buck I normally wouldn't have shot, but was moving on three legs. I thought one was broken but in looking at it later it looked more like a front shoulder issue (dislocated? if deer get such a thing). Going to go look at the furnace in the house I'm working on. No heat isn't an issue yet but will soon be. It worked earlier this month so many ????? I have. Feast for later at home since no one invites us over. I used to think it was because of my 8 kids but since I'm unlikable it's probably because of me. Of course they're all afraid of covid this year anyway. Make it a Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
1606401065248.png 1606401080976.png

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
42F/6C up to 45F/7C and dry today. Went out and sat a while behind the barn but no wooly whitetails moved by. Did get one last Sunday, then a doe and a buck on Monday morning so took three to the processor yesterday. The buck I normally wouldn't have shot, but was moving on three legs. I thought one was broken but in looking at it later it looked more like a front shoulder issue (dislocated? if deer get such a thing). Going to go look at the furnace in the house I'm working on. No heat isn't an issue yet but will soon be. It worked earlier this month so many ????? I have. Feast for later at home since no one invites us over. I used to think it was because of my 8 kids but since I'm unlikable it's probably because of me. Of course they're all afraid of covid this year anyway. Make it a Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
View attachment 870308 View attachment 870309
Good morning neighbor.
You all are more than welcome to head over to our place for Thanksgiving, well be back Saturday :laugh:.
Have a great time with the family.

stihl023/5

stihl023/5

Addicted to ArboristSite
View attachment 870308 View attachment 870309

Lol I dont go anywhere either.
Pre covid also, its better that way

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
morning all .... low 26f/38f hi....... , Happy turkey day to all ..and a happy new ( better) year
Good afternoon the "other" Mr. Black lol.
Nice and cool out there today. We are on a bit of a warming trend after getting a couple inches of snow two days ago.
Wait, you don't think it's getting better by next yr do you, that is unless people stand up for their rights.
Listen to the interview here, the guy is pretty sharp compared to me lol.

r black

r black

STIHLAHUSQYLOVER
Good afternoon the "other" Mr. Black lol.
Nice and cool out there today. We are on a bit of a warming trend after getting a couple inches of snow two days ago.
Wait, you don't think it's getting better by next yr do you, that is unless people stand up for their rights.
Listen to the interview here, the guy is pretty sharp compared to me lol.
Wait, you don't think it's getting better by next yr do you?

still morning here sir ...not sure but one can wish or hope so ......

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
good morning - Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. 70/72 was 47f when I headed down south from out along the county line last nite. cloudy day they say. lot of sun out there. maybe some winds. 5. windmill facing N, waiting... tomorrow-storms! and leftovers... :numberone:

looking forward to TGD dinner today. last year not in mood to do another turkey! :rolleyes:lol but this year bit amped up over it. our dinner plans are in the bag! so to speak. :cool: the 'bird' is in the oven. oven set on auto! we are now on cruise ~ dinner eta about 3 hours down the jetway... highlites include brussels, 2 maybe 3 types spuds, cranberry sauce... even found some cranberry relish in back refer. seems ok. some old homemade about 1/2 canning qt still left... not fresh made, but fresh tasting, passed taste test(s) just fine! stuffing, initial spoon licks very encouraging... and of course, some scotch, and some chardeny, too. apple pie ala mode for dessert, assuming there is still some room... lol ;) iukwim!! ~ house already filling up with Thanksgiving Day's kitchen aromas... reminds me of the song we sang in 1st grade: Over the river and thru the woods, to Grandmother's house we go....

just about to launch... I sew up the neck cavity, usually here, too, but trimmed like a good Marine haircut... high n tight! ;)
P5070002.JPG