ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Good Morning check in

cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
Good morning all, 20° at chores time and partly cloudy/sunny. Animals are fed and watered, bipeds fed and coffee is gone. I think I'll check the TV in a minute or two to see if it all goes well. Like many of you, I don't like the fact that the Republicans have lost control of Congress. That was more important than the loss of a president IMO. We all know that the president is just a glorified ambassador and guidance consular. I'm not going to get into a civics lesson but IMO we are in for a rocky ride once again as conservative republicans. Stock up on firewood, gas for your toys, ammo for your hunting tools, stash cash in your mattress and watch out for the taxman because we are going to be paying for a lot of crazy crap I'm sure. Play safe out there.
I SECOND IT!

cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
Good Morning. 22*/clear/cool. Happy Granola Bar day. Looks like another blustery day with wind chills in the teens. Might have to run the saws to keep warm. Have a good day guys. FS.
COLD HERE TOO THIS MORNING AND HAS THAT MOISTURE IN THE AIR THAT FEELS LIKE SNOW...THAT WE WORKED IN YESTERDAY. TOOK THE DAY OFF TODAY..AND ? TOMORROW.
STAY WARM FOLKS AND DO LIKE DJ SAID TO DO AND STOCK UP. THIS COMMUNIST RIDE AINT GOING TO BE PRETTY.

djones

djones

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning all, 10° at chores time and snow showers today. Animals are fed and watered, bipeds fed, coffee gone and the all Democrat, BLM, Covid-19 news reporting is done for this morning. I'll have to wait until 6:30pm for the world news. The liberal news outlets seem to be giddy with delight and rather boring to me as they rehash all of yesterdays activity for the 723rd time in 2 days. I'll just watch my prerecorded programs that we keep in reserve for slow or repeat news days. Looks like I do have to go feed the boiler as it's having a hard time bringing the house up to normal temps. Going to be cold for the next few days so I'll be going through some extra wood me thinks. Play safe out there.

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
It just came to me what an uproar, a woman in accounting ,had. Heard a new ,2 me, tune on the radio on the way top work. Lyrics had a repeat of "if I told you, you have a beautiful body; wood you hold it against me?" Thought it funny . She did not, could not choose between yes and nope to convey displeasure adequately without having it taken the other way as I recall.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Get some of this next time you're in Toledo. :rock2:
View attachment 883783
Good evening Steve.
Never had that.
I did however have the hotdogs sliced about 1/4"(didn't have my measuring stick :laugh:), with the diced onions and 2 nice sized slices of cojack cheese today :sweet:.
Tonight I got to have some homemade ice cream :clap:.
Hope you had a great day.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
If I didn't know any better I'd say you were describing Canada.
Well I know that on the wet coast they have a lot of Aussies up there working at the ski resorts, that and all the asians in Vancouver, never expected that. But at least they come in under work visas.
Obiden says no-one will be sent out of the country no matter why for the first 100 days, that means the clock is ticking right now, and they are already on their way from the south. I'm sure they will be at @Backyard Lumberjack house for some of those taco's any day now, guess the traffic won't be getting any better there anytime soon buddy. I guess they will be handing out masks at the boarder, since they will be on federal property :nofunny: and now that's the new "mandate", I'm sure I'll be doing that along with those coming in ;). Interesting, you have to test negative to fly into the the ussa, but you walk in it doesn't matter if you have covid.
So essentially the first time his pen hits the paper he kills 11k jobs and then brings in thousands more(they are saying 8k) who won't have jobs :sucks:. Not bad on your second day, sure hope the processes already in place are not shut down, really hate to see what he'll do by next week if he's not stopped.

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
good morning! ~ slept in some...up a bit b4 6am. guess tired from all the HD raking yesterday. ugh! 4 hrs! :nofunny: 63f/71f. another 'wet and dreary day!' spoke the tv weatherman this morning. sure was yesterday. i finished up vac'g the side yard leaves, lite mow in drizzle. by time done and all stuff cleaned and put up, 20 mins later... it was raining! next week looks a lot dryer and sunnier. cloudy all day today. guess we are in for 'just another day in the Pacific NW!' ;)

1611332177393.png

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Good morning all, 10° at chores time and snow showers today. Animals are fed and watered, bipeds fed, coffee gone and the all Democrat, BLM, Covid-19 news reporting is done for this morning. I'll have to wait until 6:30pm for the world news. The liberal news outlets seem to be giddy with delight and rather boring to me as they rehash all of yesterdays activity for the 723rd time in 2 days. I'll just watch my prerecorded programs that we keep in reserve for slow or repeat news days. Looks like I do have to go feed the boiler as it's having a hard time bringing the house up to normal temps. Going to be cold for the next few days so I'll be going through some extra wood me thinks. Play safe out there.
[please note: any 'semblence to a P&R, merely coincidence...]

"N S!" giddy... even the local here.... isn't that something! i am thinking they all may have gone :dizzy::dizzy:! but i see He is up to 'some'? good things....
1) shut down the pipeline, i hear 8,000 jobs lost (PM of Canada, quite upset about all that said on news...)
2) is Catholic, but plans to fund world-wide all abortion clinics...
3) raise min wage. from $7.25. over double. not a reasonable amt of change. so reportedly by 2025 many will rec a 'livable wage'... and small independent shops etc will not be able to stay in business. cut hours, employees... to the tune of... sitting down? 1.3 millions jobs lost! :surprised3:

but wait, the list goes on...

O&G - wont ban fracing... but already is! so there goes the price of gas and gasoline! already over $2/gal here. US wont be energy independent as we have become, will depend on M. East again.... i hear gasoline to go to $5/gallon! :surprised3: :omg: and imo... that is not good news! :cry:

and please... don't even get me started on these items on his Agenda:

- transgender bathrooms. you think u are a 'woman', but run saws and function as male... but think... ok to use the Ladies Room! :surprised3:
- and if u think u are a woman... ok to play in all female sports...

hey! there''s even more....
other day on a national new channel... a woman (D) [katie curic] said and i quote, i heard her: "... what we need to do now, is to deprogramize all the Trump supporters!"

yes - 'deprogramize'... some say the 2nd covid shot is to set up individual control. this morning tv news said "if at least 85% of Americans... get the shots, then we can see a reduction in covid by early fall...' :omg:

and another source repoted, i heard it... 'with the continuing browning of America'. their plan is to let all enter US, give them freebies, tax us to pay for it... so they will have all that 'in their pocket" !! :yes:

sorry couldn't resist:
1611327817851.png

'stay tuned...'