ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Good morning. 28*/32*/ blustery. Happy National Pie day. Gonna try and get bins filled up this morning. My free wood guy texted me yesterday and has more dead ash so that might be on the afternoon agenda. Some of what I was working on yesterday. Have a great day men. FS.
a swell day, indeed! take your pick!
1611408205768.png

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Good morning guy's View attachment 884255 picked this up yesterday ruger wrangler they are still 189.00 the price hasn't went up for them here.
The kids in the family are getting into shooting
I only have semi auto .22s
This will slow them down some
Ammos scarce.
Found some of my favorite cast bullets a local outfit makes View attachment 884256 View attachment 884257
Good stuff very consistent quality and accuracy
I ordered some .45 230gr
But they are months behind on orders.
i like the Western pistol! looks like ammo wont be too scarce over at Czed's... once loaded up.

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
no doubt, sounds tasty. the ham with my eggs yesterday was swell! ham n eggs, one of my favs! :yes:
swell breakfast. fun kp time. tasty. got several of these non-slip fry pans. they tend to go convex when heated. :dumb2: sometimes i just use the steel fajita pan, concave. so eggs center. but with some attention... the bigger gold one, eggs only, i can get by. often just go SSU. so yolks wont break. :angry: with some care, got lucky yesterday. actually a nbd, if breaks so long as b plate is all set to so. then just slide on as.... broken yolk is one a fork stab away! :laugh: pancetta tasty. fried baked spuds LO, and outters, too. with toast! yum, jam was Oregon raspberry preserve. omg, over the top! called for a 2nd pce...
P7030004.JPG
P7030001.JPG P7030002.JPG P7030005.JPG

P7030006.JPG P7030010.JPG

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
also, made up some hard-boiled eggs yesterday. the QB has it down to a science... she does them, then when done and cooled... nice yellow yolks and best part... well, imo... shells come off easily! :) and eating more eggs of late than summer-time... finally got my 100-yards egg dozen ready for the range...
P7030012.JPG P7030013.JPG P7010003.JPG

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
Morning folks ! 5 f partly cloudy heading to 15 f this afternoon . Burning hard rock maple & mountain ash in the garage today , nice an hot . Had a bud drop over with his slightly been used Mountain Cat snowmobile for me to do a check over prior to purchase . We brought it into the shop and put it on the hyd lift . Only 2500 miles on the 700 cc big twin . Pulled the exhaust very little carbon piston skirts & rings look pristine . Apparently running Amsoil Interceptor since new . Clutch and suspension & slides also like new . Gave it a quick run in the back field , all good . So I load his sled and he pulls a case of Miller from the back of his stepside , the rest is a little fuzzy , so was the rest of the hockey game . Smoking some white fish sausage this morning , to go with some garlic potatoes wedges for lunch . Have a fun Saturday , be safe ! :drinkingcoffee:

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
BB1d0i88.img.jpeg

^ Linda, at the Grand Rapids, Mi. Sweetie-licious Bakery, which will be closing its door in February. The closing is due solely to the lockdowns.
Illinois is now allowing 50% restaurant capacity in-door dining with the usual introvert distancing. And so soon after Mr. B's inauguration!:rolleyes::laugh::dizzy:

Good morn all.

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Morning folks ! 5 f partly cloudy heading to 15 f this afternoon . Burning hard rock maple & mountain ash in the garage today , nice an hot . Had a bud drop over with his slightly been used Mountain Cat snowmobile for me to do a check over prior to purchase . We brought it into the shop and put it on the hyd lift . Only 2500 miles on the 700 cc big twin . Pulled the exhaust very little carbon piston skirts & rings look pristine . Apparently running Amsoil Interceptor since new . Clutch and suspension & slides also like new . Gave it a quick run in the back field. , all good . So I load his sled and he pulls a case of Miller from the back of his stepside , the rest is a little fuzzy , so was the rest of the hockey game . Smoking some white fish sausage this morning , to go with some garlic potatoes wedges for lunch . Have a fun Saturday , be safe ! :drinkingcoffee:
out sled testing/ck out... then some :givebeer:

1611412090399.png

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
59f out, cloudy. guess time to consider some chores, etc. plenty tomatoes on vine with color showing up, snap peas flowering... and new leek bed seems to be off to a very good start! even if i dont care for all this wet weather, they all sure do... well, off the grid a bit... they had a safety meeting the other day at one of my friend's workplace. on the subject of fires, he said he had volunteered info enthusiastically....
zzzzzxsm.JPG
lol...

well, hope you have a nice Saturday

'over n out!'

Czed

Addicted to ArboristSite
i like the Western pistol! looks like ammo wont be too scarce over at Czed's... once loaded up.
I'll never pay more than 10.00 a box of ammo
Never have I just use cast or plated bullets 3-7.00 per 50 depending on components.
I don't shoot much at all anymore
The kids like .22 and it pops up regularly someone in the family always gets them some.