ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Good Morning check in

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
Very sad, I can't believe what they are doing to our economy.
So new news in the c19 plandemic; the WHO is changing the standard for diagnosing who has covid. They are basically changing from the highly magnified PCR test, around 42 times(even dr Fauci said anything over 25 is subject to a lot of false positives :nofunny:), to a lower magnification(not sure how many times). Also instead of being able to say that someone is covid positive because they were around someone who has had it and has symptoms without testing, that you have to test positive and have symptoms, so now they are using what has always been the standard:buttkick:. So now the c19 will start to disappear, wonder what the new:crazy2: will be to take our mind off what they are doing, oh wait impeachment, that will distract them for a bit, and we can start opening things back up, that will make people look the other way.
As you said, how interesting the timing of all this is.
I think the testing protocols will have to evolve with all the new strains that are appearing world wide Brett . I will be so happy when this
crap is behind us all ! :rare2:

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Yeah with the thermal cycles the ruts and potholes become annoying , Iam fortunate with the JD Backhoe I can easily remove them , when the diesel plow truck cannot . Rather cold here lately , with more to come ! lol. ;)
Good afternoon.
These aren't to bad, mainly in the snow pack where we drive across the front yard, I just pack the snow into them to make it nicer to walk on.
The paved drive we share with the neighbor is clear except where the kids pack snow on it to sled and the accessory drive just has a little hardpack on it so I don't scrape anything off it. I look forward to getting some crushed asphalt in front of the house between the drives, but I'd rather hold onto the cash for now, need to be wise with the cash.
That salmon you're doing up sure sounds tasty, I need to get to the local meat market and get some beef jerky :sweet:.

Broken

Broken

Good afternoon.
These aren't to bad, mainly in the snow pack where we drive across the front yard, I just pack the snow into them to make it nicer to walk on.
The paved drive we share with the neighbor is clear except where the kids pack snow on it to sled and the accessory drive just has a little hardpack on it so I don't scrape anything off it. I look forward to getting some crushed asphalt in front of the house between the drives, but I'd rather hold onto the cash for now, need to be wise with the cash.
That salmon you're doing up sure sounds tasty, I need to get to the local meat market and get some beef jerky :sweet:.
The salmon came out very nice , 15 lbs . The venison sticks got picked up about a hour ago by a friend (Courier) for shipping to my daughter in Michigan's UP . The new Smoker & Grill set up in the garage is paying off ! lol. ;)

Broken

Broken

Morning folks ! 22 f heading to 25 f with partly cloudy skies ! Recieved another load of oak logs from the city (hydro line take down) last nite . Firing up the new 7910 XD this morning and bucking up some rather large logs that appear 28"to 32" diameter from the light of the moon lol. Have a productive day ! :drinkingcoffee:

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Good morning.31*/cloudy. Happy Irish Coffee day to all you leprechauns out there. A little late posting this morning as I had to play plumber under the kitchen sink. :mad: Seem the sprayer hose developed a leak. Wasn't a duct tape,baler twine kind of fix. ;) I'm a little smarter than the boss wants to admit and had a brand new hose in stock and ready to go. :rock2: Have a great day men.FS.

Oldmaple

Oldmaple

Addicted to ArboristSite
25F/-4C up to 31F/-1C with some snow promised for later. Fire didn't go so well yesterday so another try this morning. Loaded up a load of wood in the dump truck, found a leak in the transmission cooler so a fix is in order for that. Hopefully just a loose fitting since it was a new cooler a year ago. Make it a good one everybody.
1611577449100.png