ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Good Morning check in

djones

djones

Addicted to ArboristSite
home garden views:
all the leeks (dozen survivors) had been top trimmed when i put them to bed! seem to be happy. onion sets responded over nite. irish coffee perfect... were a dull green when i picked up the pack...
View attachment 884736
View attachment 884737 View attachment 884738 View attachment 884739 View attachment 884740
You make my wife jealous with your plants at this time of year, it's just cruel. She has one tomato the size of a mini pea. Have mercy on us ice bound northerners.

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
new fry pans supposed to be here today. tracker says: 'out for delivery!'... may not need them. but then again, might just want them! lol :rolleyes: ....:givebeer:
not being a newbie in the art and efforts of flipping fried eggs... can't really remember any times not a bit apprehensive about the 'flip'! busted more than i'd care to admit. and i want a runny, hot yolk! happens in a narrow window of opportunity. too early, cold! :nofunny: too long, solid :angry: just right, perfect! :cheers:...i watched the fry pan test cook show with interest... had done a re-cord on it just for the fry pan test bit. and since they were focused on a pan with ease of egg release and such... they showed the chef testers flipping. but for a brief moment! but i caught it. and noted. they used a technique i have never thot of nor tried. so yesterday, i tried it their way.... and liked it. results...
a river of perfect flips, none broke and w/nice tasty flowing yellow yolks...
P7050001.JPG P7050002.JPG P7050003.JPG
imo :numberone:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Good morning all, no temp this morning just nuttin', zip, nada, nix, 0° once again. It'll get up there eventually but in the mean time we must go shopping, a dastardly deed indeed. Animals are fed and watered, bipeds fed and coffee is about gone. Wifey says our coffee stock pile is gone and we can't have that now. So it's BJ's for coffee, TSC for the chickens, Lowe's for me and Price Chopper for Wifey. Snow coming in tomorrow and I refuse to go out and play in it until it's all done. Just a light amount of 4 to 6 inches but that's the early call, We'll see what happens when it's all over and done. Play safe out there.
guess this is the place?....Albany
1611588528300.png 1611588539193.png

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
BLUE SKYS HERE BUT COLD. 20 WITH WC 10. NOT TO THRILLED ABOUT BUCKING LOGS IN THIS WEATHER, BUT I SIGNED UP FOR IT. GOT TO KEEP ALL THE WOODSTOVES, FIREPLACES, AND OWB GOING.
STAY WARM GOOD FOLKS...AND BE SAFE.
ITS BACK TO DEATH VALLEY FOR ME. ALOHA...
hi cheeves - sending support! :cool: :chainsaw: ! moral support! lol ;) cut lots, stack, stay warm...

Caution: cold temps ahead!
1611588804506.png

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Good morning all, no temp this morning just nuttin', zip, nada, nix, 0° once again. It'll get up there eventually but in the mean time we must go shopping, a dastardly deed indeed. Animals are fed and watered, bipeds fed and coffee is about gone. Wifey says our coffee stock pile is gone and we can't have that now. So it's BJ's for coffee, TSC for the chickens, Lowe's for me and Price Chopper for Wifey. Snow coming in tomorrow and I refuse to go out and play in it until it's all done. Just a light amount of 4 to 6 inches but that's the early call, We'll see what happens when it's all over and done. Play safe out there.
cooler temps nice, we get more or less 7 mo. i do like the summer months... those hazy, crazy, sunny, long days of summer. 5 things that annoy me when it gets too cold... you, too dj? ;)
zzzzft.JPG

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
:drinkingcoffee:
is done. even read the news... chores calling. made it to 2nd base, now time for me to get serious...

zzzzct.JPG
lol

hope you have a great day and week ahead ~

'over n out!'

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good afternoon everyone.
Still lots of clouds/overcast, but the sun is trying hard to break thru, sure hope we get to see it.
Listening to Cuomo and his live briefing, what a joke. Looks like we need to all live up to the model he's set, then the lieutenant gov, had such a nice way of kissing his but. I found it of great value to know that Cuomo said that once Washington sends money that they are ready to "build back better" :nofunny:.
Sure is great that all these dem governors are starting to open things back up, sound like Joe has really got a handle on things.
5:20 the hypocrisy begins :buttkick:.

stihl023/5

stihl023/5

Addicted to ArboristSite
BLUE SKYS HERE BUT COLD. 20 WITH WC 10. NOT TO THRILLED ABOUT BUCKING LOGS IN THIS WEATHER, BUT I SIGNED UP FOR IT. GOT TO KEEP ALL THE WOODSTOVES, FIREPLACES, AND OWB GOING.
STAY WARM GOOD FOLKS...AND BE SAFE.
ITS BACK TO DEATH VALLEY FOR ME. ALOHA...
I've really slacked on wood. Letting the natural gas make up for it

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
Still lots of clouds/overcast, but the sun is trying hard to break thru, sure hope we get to see it.
Listening to Cuomo and his live briefing, what a joke. Looks like we need to all live up to the model he's set, then the lieutenant gov, had such a nice way of kissing his but. I found it of great value to know that Cuomo said that once Washington sends money that they are ready to "build back better" :nofunny:.
Sure is great that all these dem governors are starting to open things back up, sound like Joe has really got a handle on things.
5:20 the hypocrisy begins :buttkick:.

wizard-of-oz-behind-the-curtain.jpg

djones

djones

Addicted to ArboristSite