ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Good Morning check in

Marine-piper

Marine-piper

Homelite collector in training.☠
Good morning from central Connecticut and it's a beautiful day! 6° with high winds bringing it to well below zero.
f6305eab358c36dd5cf773b0965f8ac2.jpg

Homelite enthusiast in training.

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
Morning folks ! 8 f heading to 20 f with plenty of sun . Happy Birthday Del :clap: . Putting an xtra set of idler wheels on the SKS track today after I replace the sliders and a new set of carbides on the skis . Burning some of the free oak today with silver birch , seems pretty well seasoned . 68 f in the garage with CNN on the big screen , lasers from space causing forest fires ? I need another cup of coffee with hazelnut cream , perhaps a touch of Bushmill while I search for my aluminium foil hat ! :crazy2: Have a Great Friday !

Ol' Brian

Ol' Brian

ArboristSite Guru
No ice ON the creek. That takes several daze in the 20's. On roots n rocks along the edge where splashes land. Once sun hits that point and with temp already above freezing even those will melt
G'day gents
A little further up north, from Quincy on up, there's a good bit of ice on the creek. Not real thick yet, but it's there. No real ice here on my patch of the creek yet either.

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
good morning. sunny and cool here! tv weather man said our area 39f - 45f. i read 43f in house. 1611930746095.png colder further N/NW - southerly winds to show up tomorrow and some rains... stopped by my fav flock of chickens yesterday. got lucky. friend had set aside 2 dozen for me. i felt fortunate to get them. i always pay him over the 'current market price' and say, 'oh don't worry about it! just use it to buy more chicken feed! eats!' also noticed his pecan tree, not too big of one, but sure did drop some pecans. and they were all about off to side where he keeps eggs in refer. i had to try one. so cracked it open. found it to be very good and sweet. picked up a a bag full. thinking maybe time for a homemade pecan pie!! :)

file foto
1611931454573.png 1611932127917.png
hope you have a swell day today, deaves. any special plans?

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Right.
Did you see they stopped the trading on Gamestop, no different than anything else, they hate the little man getting one up on them.
I found a few great deals today, but most were meh, here's a few interesting ones.
The top two are basically new prices, the bottom one is more than what they run used any day of the week and the top handle is broken, then look at the location on the map lol.
I did however find something for sale, the price is a bit high though. Been chatting with him and there's a chance it may come here to rest for a while even so :D.
View attachment 885614

View attachment 885615
View attachment 885616
that 250 looks nice chipper! close to or bit more $100 in accessries. those 170's not fun to work on, i hear. full tear down to get to carb... one of my local dealers wouldn't sell them when S first offered them on their $170.00 buy-special!