ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Good Morning check in

djones

djones

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning all, 36° and drizzle/rain today. Animals are fed and watered, bipeds fed and coffee is done. Helped my neighbor move one of our friends belongings to our belongings. He got a JD mower, I got 2 chainsaws and we each got a few extra yard tools with more to come. We were only going for the mower but they kept giving us more stuff. Things that they won't need at their new house with a smaller lawn, in the south. Sorry to see them go but happy that they'll retire where they want to be. Next trip will require a trailer and more back labor. Now to go check out those chainsaws. Play safe out there.

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Good morning all, 36° and drizzle/rain today. Animals are fed and watered, bipeds fed and coffee is done. Helped my neighbor move one of our friends belongings to our belongings. He got a JD mower, I got 2 chainsaws and we each got a few extra yard tools with more to come. We were only going for the mower but they kept giving us more stuff. Things that they won't need at their new house with a smaller lawn, in the south. Sorry to see them go but happy that they'll retire where they want to be. Next trip will require a trailer and more back labor. Now to go check out those chainsaws. Play safe out there.
FREE CHAINSAWS!!!
:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
48* and rain will hit seventy today m 2 weeks ago I had no current , stayed out for 9 days . I live in Charlotte Co VA . we were on the news . Bad Ice storm .lost everything in the freezer. All is good now
hi dmb -sorry to hear that! glad all has worked out for you. have a nice day

Ol' Brian

Ol' Brian

ArboristSite Guru
Good mornin' guys late check in today. Got up this morning, wanting to split some wood, but water standing in my woodlot... decided to keep my feet dry instead. Got out the 4wheeler and made a lap through the woods to see if any trees had fallen over the winter... no joy there.

Came back in, did a reset of my Firefox, which then lost all of my logins, bookmarks (which it said wouldn't happen.......) so it's kinda "start with a clean sheet" it looks like.

Oh well... grumble grumble grumble...

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Good mornin' guys late check in today. Got up this morning, wanting to split some wood, but water standing in my woodlot... decided to keep my feet dry instead. Got out the 4wheeler and made a lap through the woods to see if any trees had fallen over the winter.. no joy there.

Came back in, did a reset of my Firefox, which then lost all of my logins, bookmarks (which it said wouldn't happen.......) so it's kinda "start with a clean sheet" it looks like.

Oh well... grumble grumble grumble...
no joy there.
:numberone:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Good mornin' guys late check in today. Got up this morning, wanting to split some wood, but water standing in my woodlot... decided to keep my feet dry instead. Got out the 4wheeler and made a lap through the woods to see if any trees had fallen over the winter... no joy there. Came back in, did a reset of my Firefox, which then lost all of my logins, bookmarks (which it said wouldn't happen.......) so it's kinda "start with a clean sheet" it looks like. Oh well... grumble grumble grumble...
i hear ya OB:
zzzzxggg.jpeg

'grumble... grumble.... grumble!!! :wtf:

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures: without pics it hasn't happened. Lol