Traverse Creek Inc

Good Morning check in

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good evening crew, new kitty in the neighbor hood. View attachment 899744
Good morning Del.
Wow.
Does it hang out in the new mancave with you and the other kitties :surprised3: .
I saw one one time about 2 hrs north of here at about 25yrds, eye to eye, very cool experience.
I plan on running the 440 in the next week or so :).
We have a few wandering around. DNR doesn't want to admit it though.
Recently they have been talking about them, not sure why they denied it so long.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Happy Birthday to our "old" buddy @moondoggie. Ahh to be 40 again.
:laugh:
Have a good one moon.
Happy birthday James, and Steve :happy:.
Good morning. 54*/cloudy. Happy Empanada day. National beer day took its toll so I need to do a beer run and also get some more 2 stroke mix fuel. My do the first lawn mowing of the year.
:angry:
Have a great day all. FS.
I thought about doing that when I moved the bin my mower deck is sitting on. I still have one bearing I need to replace on that deck, but I got all the anti-scalp wheels free and so I can adjust them now. Quite a few red and white oak leaves on the yard right now, won't be more than a few weeks and I'll need to fix it and put it back on the little tractor :baba:.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good morning crew :drinkingcoffee:.
62 out now heading to 75 with a chance of rain most the day, isn't there always lol.
Plan on getting some more cleaned up outside, made great progress yesterday :clap:.
My boy is feeling better, no breathing treatments yesterday, then my youngest started getting it two days ago, now our oldest has it and the youngest is about done with it :rolleyes:. I may have had it last week when I thought it was allergies, who knows, I'll just keep taking my vitamins.
Have a great day everyone.

djones

djones

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning all, 40° at chores time and sunny. Animals are fed and watered, bipeds fed and coffee is done. More outside work today, sawdust pile at the milling table is high and needs to be moved, chicken droppings need to be cleaned up, yuk. Projects keep piling up so I gots to get a wiggle on and shake my booty. Play safe out there.

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Good morning. 548/getting our first April Showers this morning. Happy Gin and Tonic day. Thanks for the B-day wishes guys. 28 years of wedded bliss today for me and the boss. Lawn mowed, weeds relocated and some apple wood split yesterday. Maybe a fire today. :blob2:Have a good day all. FS.