ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Good Morning check in

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good morning everyone :drinkingcoffee: .
Got a lot done yesterday, even more than I had planned :clap:. Could have done a lot more, but the rain came in pretty heavy around 430, guess I needed to slow down a bit.
Blue skies with wispy grey clouds, kinda odd looking, and a chance of showers all day. 49 out heading to 57, perfect working temps, but I plan on taking it easy today.
Another job to bid next week, and work already scheduled for next week. Soon as things slow down and the weather is nice I need to get "pre ordered" firewood delivered.
Governor here is asking people to take c19 precautions(basically lock down again), it would seem all the previous lockdowns, mandates, mask wearing, and gene therapy aren't doing the job in "flattening the curve" like we started over a yr ago for two weeks, maybe it would have been better if we actually followed the science :nofunny:.
Have a blessed Lord's day :bowdown:.

ray benson

ray benson

Tree Freak
Got a lot done yesterday, even more than I had planned :clap:. Could have done a lot more, but the rain came in pretty heavy around 430, guess I needed to slow down a bit.
Blue skies with wispy grey clouds, kinda odd looking, and a chance of showers all day. 49 out heading to 57, perfect working temps, but I plan on taking it easy today.
Another job to bid next week, and work already scheduled for next week. Soon as things slow down and the weather is nice I need to get "pre ordered" firewood delivered.
Governor here is asking people to take c19 precautions(basically lock down again), it would seem all the previous lockdowns, mandates, mask wearing, and gene therapy aren't doing the job in "flattening the curve" like we started over a yr ago for two weeks, maybe it would have been better if we actually followed the science :nofunny:.
Had about 1" of rain yesterday. Too wet now for edging or yard work.

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
# s rising here too with about 20% fully "jabbed"

I'm waiting for the "step back to more restrictions" directive
What they never tell in the rising numbers is the percentage that have taken the "vaccine" then get infected

woodchuckcanuck

woodchuckcanuck

Addicted to ArboristSite
# s rising here too with about 20% fully "jabbed"

I'm waiting for the "step back to more restrictions" directive
What they never tell in the rising numbers is the percentage that have taken the "vaccine" then get infected
I think its the CDC puts out an updated report every Friday, whereby you can see all sorts of data. I'll have to dig through my browser history and see where that was again.

woodchuckcanuck

woodchuckcanuck

Addicted to ArboristSite
I think its the CDC puts out an updated report every Friday, whereby you can see all sorts of data. I'll have to dig through my browser history and see where that was again.

Click I Agree (to site terms)
Click VAERS Data Search button
Section 3, choose Covid-19
Sections 7 to 11 allow you to narrow date of results.
Click Send (and bottom)

I recall reading somewhere the 3-4 simple steps to get the specific results for Covid-19 vaccine reactions, just haven't found it yet but that link above will send you down teh rabbit hole.

Country bumpkin

Country bumpkin

Addicted to ArboristSite
It's pretty awesome for sure.
We went there after we went to the GTG at Randy's(2016 iirc), Mt Joliet, and Nashville, our time there was limited, but we had a great time.

Got 4 more loads today, last of it that was down.
Decided today I needed to drop some trees behind my woodshed so everything is ready to put the fence up for the chickens. I got a couple fork loads of cherry and laid some locust logs out I may use to move the kids fort and the shed depending on what I get out of them. If those don't work, I have 4 more leads to drop, all twin spars that are split. Hope to finish up tomorrow, but they are calling for rain, so we'll see.
I used the little ms201 rear handle because it had bar oil in it, I need to pick up some more lol.
View attachment 899735
View attachment 899736
Yeah you did really well there

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite

Click I Agree (to site terms)
Click VAERS Data Search button
Section 3, choose Covid-19
Sections 7 to 11 allow you to narrow date of results.
Click Send (and bottom)

I recall reading somewhere the 3-4 simple steps to get the specific results for Covid-19 vaccine reactions, just haven't found it yet but that link above will send you down teh rabbit hole.

OK, I searched the site & nowhere does it list the number of folk in Illinois that had the full 2 doses of the Pfizer jab and still got the cv.
The total number of adverse symptoms as of 4/2/2021 was 1,798. Our total number of fully jabbed folks is over 2 million, so an infinitesimal
number of folks had an immediate adverse reaction.

Oldmaple

Oldmaple

Addicted to ArboristSite
I see the Governor also recommended (not required) that the school systems go back to virtual learning to extend spring break. At least the ones in this area thumbed their noses at her and have the kids returning to the classroom today. Maybe they'll need to call out the National Guard and surround all the school buildings with soldiers and fencing like the police did with the church in Canada.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good morning everyone :drinkingcoffee:.
A bit brisk outside with a hazy overcast look currently, but some blue sky up there.
42 heading to 59 with a chance of rain, wind picking up later this afternoon.
Got a little fire going this morn, first time in a while, and it would appear it won't be the last time this week.
I started bucking logs to split and put in the woodshed yesterday, not much as I was taking it easy, should get more bucked' split, and put in the woodshed by next week, maybe lol.
Have a great week.