ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Good Morning check in

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Morning folks ! 48 f heading to 60 f with sun . 3rd hazelnut & Joe on the go . Garage woodstove dying down burnt some kindling & pine earlier . I have some chains to square file for some friends saws . Another batch of Venision jerky & hickory in the smoker . I have a differential drain job on the quad & side by to do this afternoon bought some new syn hypoid to use . Hope you all enjoy Mother's day ! :drinkingcoffee:
last nite's dinner side...
P1010024.JPG

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
sometimes it is hard to believe the news. not the reporting, but what people do. other day lady goes to Galleria to shop. sporting and flashing... r u sitting down!? :surprised3: a $60,000.00 Rolex watch! :yes: then leaves and as she is getting onto road from parking area... the bad guys show up... block her car... and jump out... and razmatazh her... and steal the booty! gzzz, how dumb can one be? and it was caught on vid... the list is endless... as is the road ahead. so one for it...
zzzzxxgc.jpeg

duty calls! KP again... then agenda items for the day. :drinkingcoffee: gone. 3 cup limit these days. no particular reason...

have a nice day with family. we can only read this stuff here on GMci news... 'cause of our moms! :)

like the 75 yr old mom said on Sunday Morning show...' no need to roll out any red carpets for Moms... just get on the sidewalk and go see her!'

'over n out!'

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
61/39 & sun

No planting in the garden yet due to the cold; the last two nights had freeze warnings.
Stepson & bride-to-be on their way back to Portland. They were treated to many stories by their grandparents about life in the
1920s-1940s growing up on farms

Good morn all

Saw that lumber was over $1600 per 1,000 bf

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
Morning folks ! 45 f heading to 63 f with more sun . 3rd hazelnut & Joe on the go . A little cedar & pine in the garage woodstove . Finished the square filing of saw chains . I have some more brushing to do in the back laneway this afternoon . I have some lake trout in the smoker with cherry . Have a productive day ! :drinkingcoffee:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
good morning. :drinkingcoffee:80! 85. calling for 1620655953189.png , but i bet more so 1620655967290.png . no winds currently. the weather forecasters have sure missed it this time... Sat/Sun rainy! ha, nary a drop. today supposed to be, too. ha.... all those fertz out and no rains! :nofunny: maybe Wed, we'll be ready. actually better, morning dews can help to break down the pellets, rains amp them up but not wash off lawn and super fert other places. lol. :rolleyes: