Traverse Creek Inc

Good Morning check in

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
A little watch?
Probably some sort of scan tool, is my guess

82/55 & sunny

Off to get the Rav4 in the shop to have the ignition tumbler replaced: Three times in the last year we could not get the key to advance beyond the lock position with the original key. Its time to have it replaced on that 17 year old vehicle

I had this happen to a Corolla years ago

Good morn all

ray benson

ray benson

Tree Freak
one for the road, even if they flew in... one pix says a lot. omg! ;)
View attachment 912316
have a nice day!

'over n out!'
Pic was taken in Vegas for the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. 2015 ...... not enough planes in the pic for the climate change conference

Groundman One

Groundman One

Star Gazer
63F/17C up to 80F/27C and dry today. Got some cooler air with less humidity from Canada this week. Thanks GM1. A couple of stump jobs and some grass mowing on the agenda today, Make it a good one everybody.
View attachment 912431

Morning,

There was an Inuit guy being interviewed on CBC and he was complaining about people in the cities building inukshuks in their yards, he says "What... are they lost?" :laugh:

ray benson

ray benson

Tree Freak
No miss. I haven't updated. Still running about 190-200 today. Sitting in traffic it gets up to 210. Better than the other day.
My 2006 Silverado 4.3 L runs just under 210°F once it is up to temp. 2 or 3 thermostats in 15 years. Never tried a lower temp rated thermostat.

djones

djones

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning all, 60° and partly sunny at chores time. Animals are fed and watered, bipeds fed and coffee is about done. Neighbor just came by with a large check for the property next to ours. It's not something you can build on but it does provide a border of security for his new property which is around the corner. One less worry for us. Now to find some fish, oops, downstater to buy our main property for a gazillion or 2 and we'll look at something out of this state. Mean while I'll just go whack some weeds and cut some wood. Play safe out there.

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Probably some sort of scan tool, is my guess

82/55 & sunny

Off to get the Rav4 in the shop to have the ignition tumbler replaced: Three times in the last year we could not get the key to advance beyond the lock position with the original key. Its time to have it replaced on that 17 year old vehicle

I had this happen to a Corolla years ago

Good morn all
G'morn; :drinkingcoffee:have that happen in 96 cavalier, when the key is in " upside down " :laughing: time to replace front driver side pads. Need to remember to greaze the slider post(s) so pads wear even.
G'day

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
My 2006 Silverado 4.3 L runs just under 210°F once it is up to temp. 2 or 3 thermostats in 15 years. Never tried a lower temp rated thermostat.
I run 170 f thermostat in the summer & a 195 f in the winter in all my vehicles don't like pushing the envelope on seals and hoses . Normal 7 lb rad caps replaced with 15 lb caps can induce 265 F boiling points within a closed system , with very little margin for error , no thanks ! I prefer a cooler running engine .

woodchuckcanuck

woodchuckcanuck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Mornin' folks. 0445hrs, up with the birds. 13º and rain, lots of rain. Sawyered logs yesterday. Having some issues with that honda gx390 on the sawmill. Thought I fixed the governor issue last time, might have over fixed it. Engine doesn't want to idle very well while cold. Just comes to a slow stop. Its also not got the top end speed it used to have. Ordered a clip on tach online waiting for it to arrive. LIkely still need to replace gov inside I think. Spruce was a little bit boxy yesterday.
20210615_131015-sawmilling-boxy-spruce.jpg