ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

Discussion in 'Off the Topic Forum' started by KD57, Jul 8, 2009.

1. BigPITA

BigPITA ArboristSite Operative

See.. now I think the smell of it is fine.. have no issues walking into one of those coffee houses; however, I won't drink it. Last time I tried a half a cup was probably 20 years ago.

treedoc40 and PhilMcWoody like this.
  2. BigPITA

BigPITA ArboristSite Operative

Mornin' all. Some thing, different day... though is better since it's a Friday! :clap:

Morning routine... 2-3 eggs, Ezekiel toast, and a glass of whole milk. Some days have some breakfast meat. Rare occasion will have oatmeal instead of eggs. No sodas, no coffee.

PhilMcWoody and treedoc40 like this.
  3. KD57

KD57 Addicted to ArboristSite

You sir, have it made in the shade, as we say down south. :cheers:

SawTroll likes this.
  4. KD57

Good morning all, gonna be kinda cool today, only 102F. Not really in the mood to cut wood, but have some clearing to do this weekend on the ranch. Either taking the 260 and 460, or splitting the difference and taking only the 361. :)

5. mimilkman1

mimilkman1 ArboristSite Guru

Bump. Was supposed to have the highest temperatures since the first part of June today. Only hit 79 where I'm at. Crops are suffering some from lack of heat.

Kyle

Blazin likes this.
  6. stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado God of ArboristSite

Jeez, I hate mornings...other then that I'm with ya.

Actually what I hate about mornings is:

1. I HAVE to wake up

2. I'll probably be sweating by 8:30am...

7. oldsaw

oldsaw "Been There, Milled That"

Went to work, knocked off early to fix my car, or finish, has been a weekend project. Parts supplier sent a mismanufactured part, so I had to take everything apart twice and reassemble on the passenger side suspension. Stud from ball joint was too long and didn't have a seat, so it looked fine on the jack, but when you put weight on it, the stud sunk down through the hole and cut a big groove in my wheel. Not much of one since I didn't go far, but I just got done on a job that should have taken 8 hours total. I've got twice that into it, mostly trying to figure out wth was going on.

I'm going to get a beer now.

Mark

Hugenpoet likes this.
  8. ozzy42

ozzy42 Addicted to ArboristSite

Good morning all.

I have the strange task of going to look for a cop this morning.

Was pursuaded the other day by state trooper to replace lights and wiring on trash trailer.Now I have to get a LEO to sign off on the repair to avoid paying a fine.

Made some expanded metal covers for the lenses this time to avoid breaking them .Painted them red ,as to not contrast against the lights.
    Hope they are legal.

cjcocn and Taxmantoo like this.
  9. Groundman One

Groundman One Star Gazer

A cool and cloudy morning here. Chance of thunderstorms today, just like every *!#% day this summer.

Just finished my tea. Breakfast in five minutes. Off to work after that. Should be a good day today, we're working for one of two contractors the bossman lets us work for without giving the company (our bossman) his cut. We usually do two or three days with each contractor each summer. It's our gravy. Gives me about a 30% raise for the day. And the guy never wants us to clean up, we just cut 'em and walk away, he's got his own clean up crew. So no truck or chipper, just the pickup. And... working for this guy means we pass by the good coffee shop on the way to the job. Double espressos, baby. Sweet! :)

10. stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado God of ArboristSite

rain all day forecast...

get to buy new front struts for $485.00 :cry:

deaves61, PhilMcWoody and Taxmantoo like this.
  11. Arrowhead

Arrowhead RARE BREED

The "GOOD MORNING" chat thread...

A thread I used to say Good Morning and to admire some avatars is gone. (not complaining) So I just wanted to say Good Morning to my friends....... how's the weather where you are at? :)

12. Analyst Man

Analyst Man ArboristSite Guru

GOOD MORNING Arrowhead. The weather here is getting better by the day. Once again, good morning. :cheers:

13. KD57

Good morning folks, yeah my old good morning thread died too.
    Recovering from a dust storm yesterday evening, don't know why, it's been wet for 4 months.

14. Jkebxjunke

Jkebxjunke *Politically Incorrect*

Good Morning... I guess... cloudy and overcast.. here today... kinda fiths the mood dont it?

15. Arrowhead

Arrowhead RARE BREED

The frost is still in the ground, and its rained almost everyday. My drive looks like a muddy river. :mad:

16. Arrowhead

Arrowhead RARE BREED

LOL, I did not see this one!!! I will try to delete the one I started. :dizzy:

sawbones likes this.
  17. yooper

yooper Tree Freak

Well Good mornen People. I am Off of work today, well I will be off for a while till the snow melts, still a foot and a half on the ground but wet. Although If it freezes at night it makes it nice to be able to walk across the top of the snow. Makes it nice for a mornen walk. Since snowmobiling season(for groomed trails) has been pretty much ca-put here I have been off of work till spring. been doing alot of snowmobiling in the woods. I much prefer the woods riding, no drunks to worry about going 95 down the trails.

18. KD57

I didn't even need to take the boat to the lake for the post winter start up, I just backed it out of the shop and fired her up. With the low water pick-ups, she had plenty of cooling. :)

19. KD57

It doesn't matter, delete this one or yours, we just need one. Mine is kinda old anyhoo..or we can take a poll, lol.

20. yooper

yooper Tree Freak

Well Good mornen People. I am Off of work today, well I will be off for a while till the snow melts, still a foot and a half on the ground but wet. Although If it freezes at night it makes it nice to be able to walk across the top of the snow. Makes it nice for a mornen walk. Since snowmobiling season(for groomed trails) has been pretty much ca-put here I have been off of work till spring. been doing alot of snowmobiling in the woods. I much prefer the woods riding, no drunks to worry about going 95 down the trails.

PhilMcWoody likes this.