• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

BigPITA

BigPITA

ArboristSite Operative
I am a Mountain Dew, Pepsi, or Coke person, that helps me get goin in the morning. Usually have a can on the drive to the barn in the morning. Occasionally I will have a second can during the day. I could never bring myself to try coffee, I just don't like the smell of it.

Kyle

See.. now I think the smell of it is fine.. have no issues walking into one of those coffee houses; however, I won't drink it. Last time I tried a half a cup was probably 20 years ago.

BigPITA

BigPITA

ArboristSite Operative
Mornin' all. Some thing, different day... though is better since it's a Friday! :clap:

Morning routine... 2-3 eggs, Ezekiel toast, and a glass of whole milk. Some days have some breakfast meat. Rare occasion will have oatmeal instead of eggs. No sodas, no coffee.

KD57

Addicted to ArboristSite
Morning, coffees on, not a cloud in the sky. Seen as I am retired and the good woman works I have already hung out the laundry.I am putting plates on my 1981 Honda XL500s today, its a resto project for the winter, but runs good as is. Cook dinner for guests. Maybe some milllers too. Thats it for my day.:)
You sir, have it made in the shade, as we say down south. :cheers:

NIP Group

KD57

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning all, gonna be kinda cool today, only 102F. Not really in the mood to cut wood, but have some clearing to do this weekend on the ranch. Either taking the 260 and 460, or splitting the difference and taking only the 361. :)

mimilkman1

mimilkman1

ArboristSite Guru
Bump. Was supposed to have the highest temperatures since the first part of June today. Only hit 79 where I'm at. Crops are suffering some from lack of heat.

Kyle

oldsaw

oldsaw

"Been There, Milled That"
Website
Visit site
Went to work, knocked off early to fix my car, or finish, has been a weekend project. Parts supplier sent a mismanufactured part, so I had to take everything apart twice and reassemble on the passenger side suspension. Stud from ball joint was too long and didn't have a seat, so it looked fine on the jack, but when you put weight on it, the stud sunk down through the hole and cut a big groove in my wheel. Not much of one since I didn't go far, but I just got done on a job that should have taken 8 hours total. I've got twice that into it, mostly trying to figure out wth was going on.

I'm going to get a beer now.

Mark

ozzy42

ozzy42

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning all.

I have the strange task of going to look for a cop this morning.

Was pursuaded the other day by state trooper to replace lights and wiring on trash trailer.Now I have to get a LEO to sign off on the repair to avoid paying a fine.

Made some expanded metal covers for the lenses this time to avoid breaking them .Painted them red ,as to not contrast against the lights.
Hope they are legal.

Groundman One

Groundman One

Star Gazer
A cool and cloudy morning here. Chance of thunderstorms today, just like every *!#% day this summer.

Just finished my tea. Breakfast in five minutes. Off to work after that. Should be a good day today, we're working for one of two contractors the bossman lets us work for without giving the company (our bossman) his cut. We usually do two or three days with each contractor each summer. It's our gravy. Gives me about a 30% raise for the day. And the guy never wants us to clean up, we just cut 'em and walk away, he's got his own clean up crew. So no truck or chipper, just the pickup. And... working for this guy means we pass by the good coffee shop on the way to the job. Double espressos, baby. Sweet! :)

Analyst Man

Analyst Man

ArboristSite Guru
A thread I used to say Good Morning and to admire some avatars is gone. (not complaining) So I just wanted to say Good Morning to my friends....... how's the weather where you are at? :)
GOOD MORNING Arrowhead. The weather here is getting better by the day. Once again, good morning. :cheers:

KD57

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning folks, yeah my old good morning thread died too.
Recovering from a dust storm yesterday evening, don't know why, it's been wet for 4 months.

yooper

yooper

Tree Freak
Well Good mornen People. I am Off of work today, well I will be off for a while till the snow melts, still a foot and a half on the ground but wet. Although If it freezes at night it makes it nice to be able to walk across the top of the snow. Makes it nice for a mornen walk. Since snowmobiling season(for groomed trails) has been pretty much ca-put here I have been off of work till spring. been doing alot of snowmobiling in the woods. I much prefer the woods riding, no drunks to worry about going 95 down the trails.

KD57

Addicted to ArboristSite
I didn't even need to take the boat to the lake for the post winter start up, I just backed it out of the shop and fired her up. With the low water pick-ups, she had plenty of cooling. :)

yooper

yooper

Tree Freak
Well Good mornen People. I am Off of work today, well I will be off for a while till the snow melts, still a foot and a half on the ground but wet. Although If it freezes at night it makes it nice to be able to walk across the top of the snow. Makes it nice for a mornen walk. Since snowmobiling season(for groomed trails) has been pretty much ca-put here I have been off of work till spring. been doing alot of snowmobiling in the woods. I much prefer the woods riding, no drunks to worry about going 95 down the trails.