• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

KD57

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well Good mornen People. I am Off of work today, well I will be off for a while till the snow melts, still a foot and a half on the ground but wet. Although If it freezes at night it makes it nice to be able to walk across the top of the snow. Makes it nice for a mornen walk. Since snowmobiling season(for groomed trails) has been pretty much ca-put here I have been off of work till spring. been doing alot of snowmobiling in the woods. I much prefer the woods riding, no drunks to worry about going 95 down the trails.
Didn't I see this post somewhere else? :monkey:

NIP Group
cjcocn

cjcocn

Tree Freak
Good morning folks. :)

Went out and pulled my buddy's fishing shack off the ice last night. I don't have a winch on my truck or trailer so I rigged up a system where he could use his truck to pull the shack onto my trailer. We had a good laugh when his Dodge got stuck and I had to unhook my Ford from my trailer and pull him out. :D

Lost the running lights on my trailer just before I got home so I parked it in my driveway. I will check out the wiring this weekend and may replace the rear lights with some LEDs while I am at it.

It will be a couple of months before the water opens up, but reading KD57's post got me thinking about firing up my Pro Drive so that I can warm it up and change the oil. That will get me ready so that I can be out as soon as the ice breaks up.

Has anyone heard how SS made out with that tornado that was in his area? I see he posted somewhere, but haven't heard if he suffered any damages.

little possum

little possum

Crash and Burn
Missed the morning post, so good afternoon.

Hope is well all across the country. Oh yea and Sawtroll land too :)

Cereal for breakfast. I only drink decaf coffee occasionally to warm up, and keep a thermos with me when I am out on the river chasin kwackers

Weather is iffy, supposed to rain again but right now it is just overcast

Off to put a floor in a boat.

tomtrees58

tomtrees58

Addicted to ArboristSite
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eyO-bWGxWBU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eyO-bWGxWBU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>:dizzy: