• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

Analyst Man

Analyst Man

ArboristSite Guru
Good Morning everyone!!

We had snow falling yesterday morning, today it is raining. We need the snow in the mountains for summer so that is good.
Have a great day all!
Good Morning / Afternoon MNTAINGAL, we're getting rain here too. I'm glad because it'll wash the winter salt off the streets and I'll be able to take the Harley out. :clap:

Walt41

Walt41

Addicted to ArboristSite
It is 68 here but still alot of snow in fields, started the spring cleanup of road debris out front and put up some new posted signs. I must have picked up at least fifty scratchoff tickets, when are people gonna learn?

KD57

Addicted to ArboristSite
Any truth to the rumor that SS shot that tornado?

Is he ok?
Rumor is it was heading for his house, he went outside and gave it the "look" and it turned away. No tornado wants to mess w/ SS, I think he probably had a 90" bar on the saw, ready to cut that thing in half if it came near him. :greenchainsaw:

Walt41

Walt41

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have declared tomorrow a "do nothing day" however I have too much to do so, I guess it will just be a normal day.