• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Good running Dolmar 7900 SOLD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Excellent running Dolmar 7900 for sale. Very stout compression, runs cuts and oils like a dream.
It has been a good saw to me, only thing I have done is update the oil line. Previous owner added a port and deflector on muffler, looks pretty good.

This will make someone a real nice saw, for a long time. I don't really want to part with it but need the cash for a gun.

$450 powerhead only or best offer I get (I imagine I will sell real close to what I'm asking, its a good saw.

Saw is sold powerhead only. PayPal or USPS money order. I ship UPS ground only.

IMG_20150905_185937753.jpg IMG_20150905_190002092.jpg

Lol, I figured this 79cc powerhead of egg-shaped nastiness would have been long gone by now. But ya, I'm good on kidneys at the moment lol.

I listed this for a 7900, and said in the add I would like to sell my 55oxp too. It sold withing a few minutes of me posting, so I pulled it from the ad to let only the availability of the Dolmar to be seen. I have to leave for a few hours, I figure someone will speak for it by the time I get back.

Pro was 550 the saw you used to fell those trees for me?
Different saw, only difference is the muffler and this one runs .325 chain. I just put some trees down with this on last week, some dead ash trees too, good figure lol.
How is your stand of trees making out this year?

Close but no cigar, so back on the table boys. $450 and I will split the shipping with ya if you are relatively close.

This saw runs like a million bucks.

I got more dead ash than you can count. Some easy to get to others not so much. Need me a JD 350 dozer or something that size.

Back