• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Good running Dolmar 7900 SOLD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got a nice poulan wild thing to trade you, it has the bestest oiler to.

Or best reasonable offer. Someone snatch this up tonight so I dont have to make two trips.

As far as the HD, I have heard mixed reviews... aside from being uglier than sin of course lol.

Or best reasonable offer. Someone snatch this up tonight so I dont have to make two trips.

As far as the HD, I have heard mixed reviews... aside from being uglier than sin of course lol.
O well heck I'm in for $200. That's the most reasonable offer yet right. :laughing:

I'm just razzen him a little keeping it at the top!

You're almost halfway there.. but I would rather take a razzin' than someone put one of those HD covers on this saw :numberone::lol:

It will be sold tonight, got a couple offers close to the price and a good trade offer. I'm not making two trips to UPS :D

Fine line between reasonable and insulting.

I'm trying to hold back on this saw, looks great though.

Thanks bud. It is a nice one, but definitely used. Just a good solid runner that I dont really need. The build quality is definitely good on them, and with a couple good Dolmar dealers on the boards... parts are easy to come by.

Latest posts

Back