• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Good Running top handle mcculloch/Found It

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeSurfcaster

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for a good/great condition top handle Mcculloch. I'm looking for a good solid runner, carb rebuilt already preferably. Thanks

I was thinking more along the lines of a mini mac 35/30 or mini mac 6 something in that age range. But am open to a real solid mac 110-120 as well. How much are you looking to get for a 110 or 120? The main reason for wanting a good solid runner is because the parts are a fortune on e-bay unless you buy a parts saw.

Yeah, I'll check them out and send some pictures tomorrow. Working nights this weekend so I'll get to it when I get up tomorrow

I think I found a few that should make 1 good one, also found one locally that I'm going to look at in a hour. Don't see many macs around here.

Back