• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Gorillabac log lift

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyeThomas

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I’m selling my like new Gorillabac log lift, always stored indoors and only used a handful of times. I rigged up a mount for my truck and my dump trailer, only reason I’m selling is I no longer use firewood for heat. They retail at $570.
This thing is heavy so if we could meet or you could pick up I’d go $350.

Shipping would need to be worked out (it’s heavy) and probably would have to wait till after the current Covid risk.
8F55A4D9-4F1D-4ADA-8270-F1DD3794651C.jpeg

I’m selling my like new Gorillabac log lift, always stored indoors and only used a handful of times. I rigged up a mount for my truck and my dump trailer, only reason I’m selling is I no longer use firewood for heat. They retail at $570.

Shipping would need to be worked out (it’s heavy) and probably would have to wait till after the current Covid risk.
View attachment 812936
Is it still available ?

View attachment 812936
I am interested in your gorillabac if it is still for sale.

To bad I'm so far away. I have one on one of my splitters and could use another. Great tool for a good price. I think shipping would kill any advantage for me to buy it used vs new.

Mods please delete, Sold local for way too little but I’m glad it’s done and out of my garage. Thanks Gents.
You can just change the thread title to "sold", look in the upper right hand corner and you should see a little box that says "edit thread", it'll allow you to do that.

Back