Got me a wood thief

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50/50 sugar (like you put in your coffee) and KNO3. Get the potassium nitrate in the lawn and garden department at Lowe's. They call it stump remover. Mix it together well. Apply a flame. Try some in a small pile on a flame resistant surface.

It may not get any attention in a closed stove, but it will surely fet attention in a fireplace.

50/50 sugar (like you put in your coffee) and KNO3. Get the potassium nitrate in the lawn and garden department at Lowe's. They call it stump remover. Mix it together well. Apply a flame. Try some in a small pile on a flame resistant surface.

It may not get any attention in a closed stove, but it will surely fet attention in a fireplace.
Yer ornery

Caught this loser 4th time he did it finally got a picture n figured out who it was.. bad thing his total that he stole was $74 in bundles n in my town ship I can’t press charges under $100 anyway the sheriff still went talked to him and told him come pay me and not return or he will be charged with trespassing! Worst thing is he bought wood from me 2x and paid.. and later find out he owes my brother about $400 for pool tables and other bar restaurant equipment!
I think 4 flat tires in the middle of the night may be an equalizer.

Some of the stop it answers were really funny.

First off the theif was not a Democrat. this happened in Wisconsin and they are all Good Old People unless they live in large citys like Milwakee, or Madson.

Most of the replys were designed to make the theif a victum and the wood theft victum a felon.

:D Al

Ivan Putski was the original “Polish hammer”
Lol.. the value of the wood was figured on what I had the price at which is $5 a piece or 5 for $20... he did pay here and there and I have it all on spread sheets like one time he paid$1 for 5 bundles another time $8 for 4 bundles $3 for 3 bundles... basically whatever he wanted once he didn’t pay any.. so when the sheriff came I gave him the guys name address and photos I had he went to his house and the thief (Francis) said “money must have fallen out of my wallet I’ll go pay him right away” and since it’s under $100 and he agreed to pay me it becomes a civil matter and the law is essentially out of it unless he comes back again which would be trespassing
tell him pay me or ill spank your ass with a paddle one time for every dollar you stold in wood

Latest posts

Back