Got my order from TreeStuff.com

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwholden

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I placed an order with TreeStuff.com two days ago and recieved it today (Saturday) from Fedex. I like that their website had the neccesary supplies without being overly confusing. I bought a spair chain for my 020, they had oregon vxl. I wanted a spare chain for my 036, they had oregon 72lg. After researching other online sites with a ton of choices those were the two chains I figured I would order. I should have gone to TreeStuff.com first and saved the trouble.

The prices were as good as I have seen on any other website and the website was EXTREMELY easy to navigate. I paid with a debit card, the website gave me a hard time with it, so I called them, and the man who answered the phone pulled up my order and got the info he needed in about two minutes. And he was pleasant the entire time!

Yes, I would order from them again.

(Landscape Contractor who uses saws once every month or two. A little more when cutting and splitting 6 cords a year for the wood stove.)

Latest posts

Back