ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Got Snow?

weimedog

weimedog

Addicted to ArboristSite
Yup, lots! Pretty mch anything I do is either Indoors, because there is too much snow, or with a tractor to MOVE snow. Dropped this one in at rumble.com , trying out both rumble.com ( afleetcommand there too ) and mewe.com (Chainsaws & Wood Working ) BUT this is about snow. And pretty much all my activities are centered around the fact that we have had LOTS. Hoping to try out the snow blower ( at the last part of this ) for real so we can have another "mini" gtg this winter...if it warms up!

"Sight & Sounds"

OM617YOTA

OM617YOTA

ArboristSite Guru
Nada for me so far. MIGHT get some at the end of the week, but it's looking like a second year that I won't have needed 4wd to get to work even once.

unclemoustache

unclemoustache

My 'stache is bigger than yours.
You miss the sub-zero temps as well? o_O

How have you and the family been doing. Great I hope!

Actually I do - sort of. I miss that feeling of going outside and taking that first inhale and it feels like somebody stabbed you in the lungs. I'm hoping it might be cold enough on Saturday for one of those.

I don't miss the cold toes and fingers, the fogged glasses, the car not starting, etc. But that first breath is awesome!

ChoppyChoppy

ChoppyChoppy

Tree Freak
Actually I do - sort of. I miss that feeling of going outside and taking that first inhale and it feels like somebody stabbed you in the lungs. I'm hoping it might be cold enough on Saturday for one of those.

I don't miss the cold toes and fingers, the fogged glasses, the car not starting, etc. But that first breath is awesome!

-40* isn't very fun.

sirbuildalot

sirbuildalot

ArboristSite Guru
Since Wednesday Jan. 27 (so two weeks ago tomorrow) we have had 4 storms totaling about 27”-28” here. More snow than I think we had in the last two or three winters combined.

1Alpha1

1Alpha1

100% USDA certified abnormality-free.
The weather forecasters keep saying that we have more snow headed our way. So far......nothing! What snow we did have, is totally gone.

If we can just make it thru February here, it's all down hill from there. :cool: