Got the 025 back together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jkstihl

Chainsaws make me fap.
Reaction score
Got lucky and all seals were good. Runs like a champ. Would prob entertain trades for a bigger cube non runner if anybody is interested.

20200321_152615.jpg

I'd like to know which one of y'all got my YouTube account terminated. All I used it for was chainsaws and it got terminated after I uploaded this video above.

Were you naked using the saw in the video or what? :p :laugh:
Did you neglect to tick the "not for children" box?

Who knows- but anyone that is holding on to a higher cc non runner is probably thinking of building it themselves and not likely to take a step (huge leap? :laugh:) back to a running 025.
You never know though, maybe there is a little old lady out there somewhere with a spare 064 she is willing to trade.

Were you naked using the saw in the video or what? :p :laugh:
Did you neglect to tick the "not for children" box?

Who knows- but anyone that is holding on to a higher cc non runner is probably thinking of building it themselves and not likely to take a step (huge leap? :laugh:) back to a running 025.
You never know though, maybe there is a little old lady out there somewhere with a spare 064 she is willing to trade.

Hell idk what is going on with YouTube my new channel just got deleted after I uploaded the same measly 025 video lol wtf I guess their algorithm doesn't like it for some reason

Didn't have any copyright music playing in the background?
Would have to be something they consider offensive or illegal to terminate your account twice?

Naw just a measly 025 sitting on top of a block with me revving it a couple times..lol

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Loaded a 14 second chainsaw video clip, next day surprise! Your channel is suspended! WTF!!!?? I had a total of eight short videos of outdoor power equipment, with short explanations for each. How does this rank as offensive, spam or other nastiness? A snapshot of the middle of the video. Caption was "Husky 35 cutting oak".
Obviously this is pure evil, and the cause of the u-tube meltdown.

vlcsnap-2020-03-22-12h17m55s85.JPG

I have found Google to be very disrespectful of peoples privacy, especially on a phone they are always changing your apps without permission no matter how much stuff you disable or block. I started using Firefox as my browser, and bing as my search engine. I always try to remember to disable wifi when I leave my phone. The next phone will not be google based Android.

Hell idk what is going on with YouTube my new channel just got deleted after I uploaded the same measly 025 video lol wtf I guess their algorithm doesn't like it for some reason
Your right, its their new algorithm.
There have been quite a few guys getting their accounts terminated. It just happens out of the blue with no warnings and nothing offensive, kids setting off(I watch a bunch of videos on how to set my whole channel to adult content only and changed it a long time ago), all rules followed.
I had my account terminated and then appealed it and they gave it back, many others have done the same, seems around 75% get it back and the other 25 lost everything. Since I subscribe to those channels and know them personally I know that they had nothing breaking any rules.
Here's a notice I saw on YouTube the other day. Nothing breaking the rules is required for them to terminate your account or remove your videos(privately owned company their rules), many are switching/going to vimeo when their accounts are terminated.

Screenshot_2020-03-23-11-31-23.png

Your right, its their new algorithm.
There have been quite a few guys getting their accounts terminated. It just happens out of the blue with no warnings and nothing offensive, kids setting off(I watch a bunch of videos on how to set my whole channel to adult content only and changed it a long time ago), all rules followed.
I had my account terminated and then appealed it and they gave it back, many others have done the same, seems around 75% get it back and the other 25 lost everything. Since I subscribe to those channels and know them personally I know that they had nothing breaking any rules.
Here's a notice I saw on YouTube the other day. Nothing breaking the rules is required for them to terminate your account or remove your videos(privately owned company their rules), many are switching/going to vimeo when their accounts are terminated.

View attachment 810329

I knew it was something like that 2 of my channels got terminated due to the same 025 video. I've filed appeals but still waiting to hear back. And how the hell can you find what your channel URL was after they delete it???? Has me stumped..somehow I managed to get one of the appeals to go thru without providing my channel url but idk how I did it lol

I knew it was something like that 2 of my channels got terminated due to the same 025 video. I've filed appeals but still waiting to hear back. And how the hell can you find what your channel URL was after they delete it???? Has me stumped..somehow I managed to get one of the appeals to go thru without providing my channel url but idk how I did it lol
Not sure how to get it, but there's a video on YouTube, you know the place where your not supposed to be :rare2: .
I never used it when I did my appeal and I got it back, so it may not be a big deal.
Hope you get it back, if you do back up any videos you don't want to loose again or don't already have backed up.

Latest posts

Back