• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Granberg mill rails

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sgdanski

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Might be a long shot but wanted to see if anyone had granberg mill rails that they no longer use. I am loo for at least 50 inch rails.

If you dont have any luck I found an old 24’ extension ladder on craigslist for like $40. Works great for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be a long shot but wanted to see if anyone had granberg mill rails that they no longer use. I am loo for at least 50 inch rails.

If you are asking about the Rails that determine the width of the mill itself, if you have the the 5' EZ Rails for first cut, the EZ Rails are made out of the same stock as the Mill Thickness rails are, you can use the 5' EZ Rails, and just order the 60" Handle from Granberg (Part# 0793F6 $34.48), That will allow you to convert a smaller G778 Mill into a larger one. On the 60" Mills, Granberg uses an additional Bracket in the middle, the same as the end brackets to stiffen the mill up more, that is a C2 Parts Kit (Bracket and Hardware) Part# G778-17 $40.00.

As much as I would like to take credit for the idea of using the EZ Rails, SeMoTony told me that trick. I have ordered the parts to do what you are asking about(and a Lot More), and Granberg said everything SHOULD ship tomorrow, they were waiting on the handle, supposed to be in now though(I ordered it on April 12th:()

Good Luck,

Doug :cheers:

Latest posts

Back