Grantsburg Mid Winter Sports Races Feb 23!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me as there, might even bring something to race. Maybe now is the time to get the Zip project out of the shed...

I think we're in... Let's see some classes JD!!!

We are at tdawgs right now warming up!!

ehuqa6ur.jpg

It's going to be nice on Saturday maybe you and Sarah can have some races to hold you over til then.

We are actually planning on doing some cutting at my house on saturday. Need to restock the pile in front of the boiler. I cant wait to use my "new" 056 magnum that I just got back from Scott.

We are actually planning on doing some cutting at my house on saturday. Need to restock the pile in front of the boiler. I cant wait to use my "new" 056 magnum that I just got back from Scott.

Sounds like fun. I am trying to get my weekend figured out. I need to get to the cabin to get wood for the special needs ride next month but I need to go find a new car after I totaled mine Tuesday morning thanks to the nice gentleman who spun me out. Just let me say I don't remember the concrete walls being that hard at the race track.

Sounds like fun. I am trying to get my weekend figured out. I need to get to the cabin to get wood for the special needs ride next month but I need to go find a new car after I totaled mine Tuesday morning thanks to the nice gentleman who spun me out. Just let me say I don't remember the concrete walls being that hard at the race track.

Sorry to hear about the car, glad your okay.

Latest posts

Back