Grantsburg Mid Winter Sports Races Feb 23!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, this is for the local saw junkies. I have found some wood for the Grantsburg Fair Races. Looks like about 20 large white pine that need to come down.
Looking at Saturday March 16th. The home owner will be on site and I plan on bringing up the skidsteer. Anyone else is welcome to come along and help drop them, and limb them. It sounds like not many limbs, so it should make excellent racing cants.

It's really close to the cheese store too.

OK, this is for the local saw junkies. I have found some wood for the Grantsburg Fair Races. Looks like about 20 large white pine that need to come down.
Looking at Saturday March 16th. The home owner will be on site and I plan on bringing up the skidsteer. Anyone else is welcome to come along and help drop them, and limb them. It sounds like not many limbs, so it should make excellent racing cants.

Jd am I considered local.

I'm gonna go ahead and say the dodgegeeks will be there

Jd I wouldnt mind helping. Ill volunteer limber

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

As far as I know I can make it.

Would have thought that alone would have more people interested.

Any update on if this will be happening Saturday. If so what time and where are we meeting. I here your brother has a really nice heated shop.:hmm3grin2orange:

Any update on if this will be happening Saturday. If so what time and where are we meeting. I here your brother has a really nice heated shop.:hmm3grin2orange:

I am thinking about 8am at burnett dairy. May be if anyone wants to, we can meet up at TDawgs for breakfast at 7. I'll finalize it a little more with my buddy tomorrow. I took the day off today and went out west and cut in the barrens. About 5 tanks of gas and sharpened the saw 6 times. Threw the chain off twice. Snow is about knee deep in some spots yet. Still had fun.

Back