Grapple truck set up?.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treecare

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I have been a member for a long time and searched and search for a grapple truck I finally got a 20 foot dump tandem axle with prentice 120e I am so excited Gets delivered Monday.

Anyway can anyone please share some stories on how they set up their grapple truck like cones ropes safety equipment how they load it properly depending on what type of wood or brush another question is how do you set up your storage I wanted to get some under boxes for storage for my chainsaws just anything you can share that most people probably didn’t even think of as far as all the utilization you can do with your grapple truck .?.
Have a great summer.

P.s Also I have heard the guys putting their mini skid steer in the back of the grapple truck to pick Afterword in the backyard the grapple truck can’t get to anybody used your grapple truck to do this to carry their skid steer to job using the grapple to lift and put in back of truck.

Treecare

Latest posts

Back