Great People, Great Prices, Great Service

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jere39

Outdoorsman and Pup
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I'd been looking to upgrade my pole pruner/saw that I've been battling with for years. I finally decided to find a better, longer, sturdier one and settled on a great Marvin combination. I found TreeStuff here on the ArboristSite and by visiting TreeStuff.com found a great selection and great prices. Still, I had a question, and used the easy inquiry option built right in to the product description screens. I got a very prompt answer. I ordered relatively early on a Monday morning, and even though a pole saw with three extensions and two different heads is a little bit of an awkward sized package, and it was not an urgent order so I went with the standard ground rate (the cheapest). I was stunned when the FedEx guy rolled up my driveway the next day. I rarely get to my local big box store to pick up a tool by the next day. I've got TreeStuff.com in my favorites list. I'm not a big buy guy, but I'll shop there first next time.
Pruner_Saw.JPG

Thanks to the whole team. And by the way, the pole saw/pruner has been an excellent addition to my tool shed.

Latest posts

Back