GreenTeeth - has Quality Slipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonny08

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Seems like lately I have been snapping bolts and breaking teeth and when that happens all work comes to a halt.

Nowadays when I hit a rock I know I better stop and check the pocket bolts for tightness and if I decide naw they are ok and not check , hit another rock and now a bolt is sheared , sometimes the pocket is torqued etc. Just seems like the bolts are not fired as hard or maybe they are made in China now or ? The wheel holes have no slop , I use Green Seize , and I tighten the piss out of them.

Also noticing that the Greenteeth are breaking alot easier than they use to also

I run a Rayco 1645 which has the 44K Kubota Diesel

I'm thinking of putting on a set of the Rayco Teeth - I've never ground a stump with the Rayco Teeth but if I continue to snap these frickin bolts, I'll be forced to try

Anyone ever switch back to Rayco Super Cutters after using Greenteeth ?

I have noticed that I have been shattering teeth a lot more recently. For sure the wearsharp teeth suck. We have a lot of Rocky soil around here and the wearsharp loose their edge very quick and shatter too easily.

Back