GRINDER PIN REMOVAL/SPRING REPLACEMENT

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so where do you get wheels? ebay i getting 3/15 shipped sharpchain is 20$ for 1 shipped, what kind of wheel dresser do i need?? I see one in ace hardware but am not sure of the grits on a chainsaw grinder's wheel to know what's best?? any suggestion much appreciated, Thanks for all your help already!

so i got big wheels and a dressing stone but, ?? really i have to spin the whole chain thing around to fit the wheel for the other side or it hits the chain stop?? what a pain :(

picture worth many words- should only have to swing vise assembly 60degs (this is total from 30 left to 30 right) for either cutter. you do one set of cutters then swing vise for the other set . you will have to make a small adjustment to the stop so the cutters are ground to an equal length. might want to down load a manual from the web. the stop is wide enough catch either cutter the head angel should be about 60-65 degs. unless the wheels you have are too small the motor should not be hitting the chain stop.

Latest posts

Back