Growing up with Redwood's. Truely God's country.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill the auto-censor killed your link...

If a person were to 'cut' that "cleansed" link above................'paste' it into their browser address bar....................replace all those *******'s before the first / with www . and the name of the forum you mentioned (in bold above)...............followed by . com................they may just be able to get to the thread in question. Theoretically...

2 from Jamaica, in the redwoods .... one shooting the other ...

Aedan_LM_1200.jpg

I stopped at Bull Creek on my way down from Fortuna this morning. That place is a restorative for the soul.

I am appreciating Bull Creek Flats more and more with each visit. redwoodhikes.com gives a 3 star rating out of 5 stars for the 10 mile loop, but I added a page this week suggesting its a 5 star location ... because there's nothing quite like it, even if a few stretches have smaller or different species.

Stout Grove ... Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park ...

A_Face_1200Amdv.jpg

I stop at Cal-Barrel on the way home from my weekly trip to Eureka, this week I realized that I have been going there for 50 years.

In no rush to reach my 50 year anniversary going there, but sure looking forward to every year on my way there.

Here's a portrait from the flip side of Drury Parkway in the creek, Prairie Creek ...

Kiera_PC_1200.jpg

Damn, Mario, you mean I missed you by 5 days or less? So sorry I missed you. I finally did make it to Beaverton, but got sick and had to beat a hasty retreat back home. Camped 2 weeks in Hiouchi, wandered around in those magnificent trees almost all day every day. You will recognize this one.Jedediah092214 090.JPG

Latest posts

Back