GTC TA100 tach for chainsaw.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mycrossover

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I know this has been discussed before and like many here I liked the DTI 20TT and I was seriously considering buying one. Then I found the GTC TA100. On paper it looks much better for about the same money. For starts, it has a multiline display that shows min or max along with current speed. There is no need to switch modes and do all kinds if button press sequences.
It has the same .5 sec refresh rate. It also has an added function. It measures spark plug voltage. It is settable for 2 or 4 cycle and 1 to 12 cylinders so it can be used for anything from a weed whacker to a Ferrari. With multiple buttons it is much easier to set. It comes with a hard case and the company is Canadian. I am not sure if it is actually made there. It also does not look like somrbody made it in their basement, like the 20TT. Has anyone had any experience with this tach? Tool Discouter seems to have the best price of $95 plus shipping that is another $10 for me. It is very similar to the price for the TT20 from Amick. I will get it unless somebody here has some bad experience with it. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back