Gyro Logger

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Harley, thats great, you found our saws! Now you just go ahead and bid and we will happily send the saw out to you with extra goodies included, such as Greffard Saw Shop suspenders and a " Just Log It" t-shirt.
This may be my last dabbling in saw sales as I am moving up to skidder sales on Ebay. The first one to go on the chopping block is the "Mountain Pig", for a paltry 99 cent reserve.
Bill handed over the Pig to me today and here she is.
John

Harley..I am disappointed...you missed this one...

Looks like you guys weren't just racing saws...by the looks of the snow bank in the background, you must have been having a pissing contest as well:D

John,
Just a few questions about "Mountain Pig" in case I would be the winning bidder on E-bay.
1) What do Mountain Pigs eat?
2) Could you get me a quote from Walker's on having it Grefferized?
3)Would Dennis be in charge of getting it ready for shipping? (In a business envelope?)
Thanx....Rick

Keep on E-baying....

Marty, well it seems like Gyro hasnt made up his mind in what he is doing..one day he is selling saws on the net..the next he is pretending he is a trapper, and then the next sleeping with the Mountain Pig....I am getting a little tired of him so I will be kicking him out today...maybe have him back for dinner on Sunday..then boot his @ss out again Monday for a couple weeks...He keeps talking like he is staying....help us all!

Gypo borrowed my snowmobile and went out cruising for timber, after several hours he still wasnt back. One of my buddies is a heli-logger so I called him up to help us find him....The creeps SOS worked pretty well, we found him within 15 minutes in the air....

Hello Clearwater Clem,

This is the Cliffto , how you was. John is pissed up, in the Moose Horn Lodge and doesnt want to leave until all the beer and snaps is gone. Hes being a real arsehole and big creep, Oh , I wish he was back in Clearwater. Its been quiet a week end so far.

Take care

The Cliffto

Hi There, Jim from Westwold B.C. droped in for a visit and played the guitar for awhile while I sawed wood with a 346XPG.
John

Mountain Pig

Hey Gypo!!

Wow that is a mountain pig, also looks like a cure for a fat logger. Dragging cable is hazardous to a beer enhanced body! :D Grapples are a great aid in maintaining a beer enhanced body! Thats what I use here. Sitting on your behind wiggling some levers never leaving the cab. :cool:
P.S. Where's the c d player?

They never let me take my skidder to the monster truck races

Wendell

Hi Wendall, the fallers, skidder operators and log truckers all have a wild tale to tell out here and most have rolled skidders and trucks and most have came close to death on a few occasions. Its very dangerous here in the woods logging with rednecks and I wouldnt suggest it.
Thats why I prefer to work alone under my own speed which is just a bit above 2 nd gear, but the saw is held full open at times.
John

hey i am a redneck and i do say that it is not dangerous to work wiht rednecks in the woods wih them. you just gotta be aware of your surroundings. a skill you devlope when you work wiht others. but it is really fun when you get into man hood fueds on whos saw is faster or who's truck can pull more wiht out breaking. here is one of those displays

Hey John,

I agree about wild tales and most are true! I've had my share of them also and I agree it's nice to work alone. Some people are nuts and don't comprehend safety. Never rolled a skidder but I have come plenty close in steep ground skidding several times. 3" lap belts are often my best friend. I do hold a pretty good record for the best way to roll a bobcat on it's top and never lose the tree out of the shearhead. The door just barely opened so I could get out. I thought the fire extingisher in that case was a pretty good friend also in the event I didn't get the door open. It"s not a good thing to be one step behind St. Peter :eek: Am I a redneck cuz I have sometimes kept calves in my backyard in town,and my dinnerware says purina on it!! :D

Sawing wide open also with a brand new Jonsey 2165,
Can't quit the habit of buying red

Wendell

I heard this Gyro guy had a 3/8 pitch - 12 tooth racing sprocket put on his walkerized 088 and it ran great for all of about 1 second untill all hell broke loose when he rev'd er up.....Oh well, so much for heeling to the bar. Man I wish I could post the video from Clearwater.

Back