Hand crafted Kawasaki's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Alpha1

100% USDA Certified Abnormality-Free.
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
There's a guy by the name of Allen Milyard in Ireland (I think) that is an accomplished machinist. He took two 4-cylinder 900 cc KZ Kawasaki's and turned both into 6-cylinder bikes. The blue one was done 1st. The red one was recently finished. It's 1500 and something cc's. Not sure of the displacement on the blue one.

Both look as good the factory could have done. :rock2: I'd love to have either one. :p

1618871583373.png

There's a guy by the name of Allen Milyard in Ireland (I think) that is an accomplished machinist. He took two 4-cylinder 900 cc KZ Kawasaki's and turned both into 6-cylinder bikes. The blue one was done 1st. The red one was recently finished. It's 1500 and something cc's. Not sure of the displacement on the blue one.

Both look as good the factory could have done. :rock2: I'd love to have either one. :p

View attachment 902242
Check out his V twin Pratt and Whitney creation called the Flying Milyard, a true masterpiece!

Latest posts

Back