Happy Hour!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jefflovstrom

It was a beautiful day!
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Well, here is the thought I had. I get up at 4am every day and get home around 4pm. I then get on here and check it all out. Wouldn't it be happy hour if we were all here at the same time about the same time and we could call it 'Happy Hour!'
Jeff :clap:

My wife just called me an ' Idiot!' Hahahaha!

I keep thinking about a AS conference or party or conferpartyence. They have the ISA show, TCIA show, why dont we have a AS annual get together, then we could have a real happy hour, course it might not work to well
" so your that son of a b$%^h that called me a mother #$%$#$ on that thread about ....."

" so your that son of a b$%^h that called me a mother #$%$#$ on that thread about ....."

IDK
I have seen a lot of on track fueds through the years.Some of them lasting for years. But then there is a death or serious injury and it seems like everybody rises to the occasion. Beit a funeral, hospital room, or somebodies destroyed home.
Always loved that about going to the track,just like family.

Well, here is the thought I had. I get up at 4am every day and get home around 4pm. I then get on here and check it all out. Wouldn't it be happy hour if we were all here at the same time about the same time and we could call it 'Happy Hour!'
Jeff :clap:

My wife just called me an ' Idiot!' Hahahaha!

I like the idea JEFF but in your case "HAPPY" may be stretching it a little , we'll just call it "THE HOUR"

Maybe 'The Rush Hour'? The shorten it for the forum title The Rush. Could use " The Buzz" cause that's what its like for me. In fact eeking is more like it after that last blast, geez look out I am gonna gob but if we called it " The Buzz" we would probably be liable for infringment.
Ever been over there Jeff? Well, I think if you ever did you wouldn't come back, maybe just to look down I dunno.
Anyway, go post in the "what did you do today" forum so we all can keep up with each other's painful everyday antics without everybody trying to start there own special thread like Slayer and Vet and DAM! I am surprised OD hasn't made his own personal jewel encrusted bull#### thread.
Hah.

Maybe 'The Rush Hour'? The shorten it for the forum title The Rush. Could use " The Buzz" cause that's what its like for me. In fact eeking is more like it after that last blast, geez look out I am gonna gob but if we called it " The Buzz" we would probably be liable for infringment.
Ever been over there Jeff? Well, I think if you ever did you wouldn't come back, maybe just to look down I dunno.
Anyway, go post in the "what did you do today" forum so we all can keep up with each other's painful everyday antics without everybody trying to start there own special thread like Slayer and Vet and DAM! I am surprised OD hasn't made his own personal jewel encrusted bull#### thread.
Hah.

Yeah, On Buzz I am 'jeffswede'. Very different from here.
Jeff ;)

I would be more worried about finding out that all the fellows that I thought were great guys on-line turned out to be jerks in person.

Naahh, that would never happen, would it? :cheers:

or maybe the other way around.... Nice thread, but Im inclined to aggree with your wife. JK, LOL

OK it's on!

Jeffy's happy hour at

4am his time ...Western Pacific time

7 am our time .... in Eastern time

6 am sgreenbean's.... Central time?

Whose out there in (Mountain?) time?

Here in the Am

Whatdja do at 4pm/6pm/7pm in the pm (if ya can make it)

Be there or be square :popcorn:

see ya at Jeffy's tomorrow I hope :cheers:A

P.S.

********....5,329 members

ASite.........56,949 members.....nuff said?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back