Happy Hour!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I get a text last night from WT's gurl, she tells me he is in the ER for burns to his eyes, WTF!! She tells me he was working on his pick up, putting a new radiator in, his brother opens the cap when it was hot (smart!) and it blows, burning the brother, burning Jon (WT).WT had just walked up to the truck to grab tools of the fender, BAM right in the eyes! So he wont be in today! Right in the middle of a big removal!Good thing it is a bucket job, Ill finish it, but this jacks my plans today!
WT is about the most self destructive kid I know, lol. Always doing something to F$%k himself up! I should be a little upset I guess, but it is comical to me. The only time he is safe from himself is when he is with me! Gonna put him on after hour restrictions! "Go home and read tree books, that is all you are aloud to do"
"No after hour mech a nech operations"

That all folks

Well, I went up Friday, up all day. Have had about 6 hours of sleep since. Think I tore my right cusp even more. I'm done. Gotta face reality, I'm too busted up for this anymore. Even going up in the bucket last week tore me up, just pulling ropes was a huge chore, and SLOW.
Bummer, I'm not yet 40 and walk like I'm 80! Anybody have any Geritol?

Working at my super clients today, not sure what all we will be doing, but its by the hour, so who cares! He will keep us busy doing odd things around his estate, 14 acres of trees!
Last time we went, we were gonna do a small little deal, stayed for 6 days!

-22, coooooooooooooooold. Staying in today, no way im going out in this crap! Anybody else working in this?

oh, bite me!
I would like to slap Al Gore for getting my hopes up...............and then crushing them

just to be clear, when the kids are gone, so are we, heading straight back to SD.
No joke, we are!

Back