Hats Off!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis

Arboristsite MVP
Reaction score
Well I must admit Darin and other moderators whom I have not had the pleasure of minor diputes with..(oh just kidding Darin)..I am really pleased with this site..and it is the first place I check while brushing my teeth(yes I have more than one, we got toothpaste in Canada 4 years ago) and the first place I check at lunch...and if I dont get to check it 3 or 4 times at night I seriously get unnerved..I want to know what my friends have to say..especially about me...It is very hard to get such a meeting of the minds in one place..and I have to say thanks!!! I love it here!

-Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive

Actually Dennis you grabbed the High Temp silicone from the shop. Dont worry though, swish some gasoline in your mouth and it will all come out:p

I second that motion, Dennis. This is the first site I check each day. Tons of info for a bargain price.

I agree totally, I check it quite often too everyday and i too wouldnt know what to do if i didnt check it. I thank Darin for providing such a place for me to learn and find other (sicko's according to my brother) out there.

confused

HuskyMan,

Chainsaw geek, eh. I in these politically correct times I prefer chainsaw enthusiast. :rolleyes:

Just jokin :D

Confused

Last edited:
Maybe "chainsaw person" would be the politically correct term? But then again, I'm not known for being politically correct anyway. The A Team might refer to it as a "chainsaw fool". I know, don't start the 80's theme again.

Back